Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,702
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anyone else had a £10.00 Quidco Bonus applied to their tracked cashback ?
    It appeared last week and I assumed it may have been the one of the May prizes but today it has gone to declined without any explanation.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,865
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Hi, all my other purchases track except for Asda, can you help?
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • worldlad909
    worldlad909 Posts: 45
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    As a member for 5 years now I also agree that Quidco is in serious trouble, things started going downhill when all the website technical issues happened over Christmas and Black Friday due to this it's hit Quidco badly.

I have over 30 transactions pending some have been over a year, many Quidco claims have gone through still nothing, many big retailers are leaving the site, customer service at Quidco has got worse and still no live customer service during the evenings or weekends when most people shop.

I am also very much against withdrawing my cashback in retail vouchers, as this is the start of removing the option to withdraw in cash to the bank.

Soon I'm going to look at other options. Waiting a year for cashback or receiving an email saying the retailer is no longer apart of Quidco is a joke.
  • janeke
    janeke Posts: 100 Forumite
    I`ve had a number of experiences of trying to use Quidco and when I go to the "shop now" section a blank page opens and I can`t get to the shop in question. Previously this happened with a relatively unknown shop but today it was Debenhams. With other shops I don`t have any difficulties.

I have queried this with quidco in the past but they weren`t very helpful
  • CuddlesTC
    CuddlesTC Posts: 148
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    molerat wrote: »
    Anyone else had a £10.00 Quidco Bonus applied to their tracked cashback ?
    It appeared last week and I assumed it may have been the one of the May prizes but today it has gone to declined without any explanation.

Yes, I had the same except for £5; I wasn't due anything, so assumed it was a system glitch.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    EE Home Broadband.

No not made on the phone.

Clicked on link and then done on line.

Why 90 days it is only 30 with TCB and although it stated the £150 was exclusive I found out straight after that TCB was £155!!.

Ok thank you. Will make a note on the calendar.

Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Brill... Do keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    hi,sorry only just seen this as i stopped checking the thread.the amount was £35.i only checked as i looked and there is still nothing in my support box about this ongoing issue.customer services say i should have emailed MPAS but i am 100% sure there was nothing to say this when i did the transaction,infact its says in the faq i maybe contacted by this company.i have emailed MPAS but heard nothing and there is nothing regarding this matter on my account.i raised this as a support issue on the 18th march and i`m no closer to resolving it,if anything i feel further away and completely lost confidence in quidco.:(

Hey @bargainqueen8

Apologies for delayed response.

I just checked that 1365451184 cashback & I can see that it was eventually paid you to.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your cashback.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    jmacp wrote: »
    Hi

Made a purchase in January from Weightwatchers claim is sitting at sent to merchant.

Proving I made the purchase isn't a problem. The fact weightwatchers have dissapeared from quidco leads me to believe that this one is going to get declined.

Please advise.

John

Hey @jmacp,

Allow me to check that cashback for you. Are you able to provide me with a transaction ID number for that purchase?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Rep
    benj111 wrote: »
    Hi sorry if this has already been answered, searched and couldn't find anything.

The cashback guarantee has a fair usage clause over the number of claims made, and amounts, can I ask what the limit is? I've noticed that TCB has been better for quite a few things recently and while I'm not a member there yet I don't want to get to the point where you stop honouring your guarantee.

Hey @benj111

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can make as many claims as you want, however we reserve the right not to apply the Highest Cashback Guarantee in cases where it becomes apparent that the service is being abused with a large amount of claims raised with one merchant.

Therefore, as long your claims are legitimate in number and fall under the terms and conditions listed on the the following page, you can make as many claims as you want:

https://www.quidco.com/highest-cashback-guarantee/

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Company Rep
    cattarn wrote: »
    Hi, I made a purchase through quidco with Holiday Inn Express, completed my stay in December. Discussed with quidco representative at 8 weeks later; was told they would query length of time with retailer. 5 months later purchase is still sitting at tracked and amount is 0. Please help.

Hey @cattarn

Sorry to hear that.

Are you able to confirm the purchase ID for the cashback in question so I can take a look at that for you?

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback