Legoland query

does anyone know the best time to book Legoland hotel/ park stays (for October 2013?).
do they have specific sale periods to look for?
I know they've not yet opened 2013 bookings.

do you suggest any website to book thro rather then direct??

I know its a long way away but it's always best to think ahead incase (like train tickets) it's best to book xx months in advance to get best prices. :eek::eek:£240 :eek::eek:for October 2012 it has GOT to be cheaper somehow for next year (2 adult, 1 x 4yr old, 1 x 2yr old)

Thanks in advance.
loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:

Comments

• psam
    psam Posts: 208 Forumite
    does anyone know the best time to book Legoland hotel/ park stays (for October 2013?).
    do they have specific sale periods to look for?
    I know they've not yet opened 2013 bookings.

do you suggest any website to book thro rather then direct??

I know its a long way away but it's always best to think ahead incase (like train tickets) it's best to book xx months in advance to get best prices. :eek::eek:£240 :eek::eek:for October 2012 it has GOT to be cheaper somehow for next year (2 adult, 1 x 4yr old, 1 x 2yr old)

Thanks in advance.

The price for the hotel will not drop, it will only go up in price as the rooms sell out, trust me, it can get far more expensive than that.
    The rooms are based on 2 adults and 3 children, with park tickets included, so unfortunatly the age of your children makes no difference, even though you would not pay for your 2yr old if you went to Legoland on any other day as under 3's are free. But in the hotel, the room price is fixed.
    There may be offers on at some point, they have done some where you get 2 days in the park for the price of one when you book the hotel, so it could be worth holding out for that, and they may have a sale on at some point but I highly doubt it as the hotel is brand new and books up quickly so they have no need to cut the price of the rooms and like I said, the price will rise as the rooms book up for your date.

However, the hotel is amazing, our children did not even want to go into the park (which is fine as we have passes so are there every week anyway) but they just could not get enough of the hotel. The character breakfast was fab (don't bother with dinner as we didn't as is overpriced and not great, just eat in the park) but the breakfast was fab, the pool is great, the lego theming is brilliant throughout the hotel and the evening entertainment they do for the children is great too.
  • johnny
    johnny Posts: 19 Forumite
    We just went to legoland in June whan our kids' school had a couple of inset days (just before the jubilee weekend) . Down south they didn't have the Thursday as a inset day and the park was quiet and we got on things very fast without Qbot. The next day was an inset day down south and seemed heaving with some queues over an hour which which we didn't bother with but a lady commented that it was still quiet and we thought it was heaving! So defo go in school time if you can. We didn't stay at legoland hotel but the heathrow crown plaza (about £300 for 3 nights and each night you got a day in legoland but we just used 2 days). The picture of the hotel looked pretty manky but inside it was really nice, too posh fo r us to be honest with a fantastic leisure pool etc that the kids loved. The hotel room rate is £250 a night and breakfast and parking extra. But on legoland package it is all included and only 20 mins from the park. Also food and drink in the park is not a major rip off. I think after 3pm kids eat for a pound and after 4pm it is free so we could do a pizza all you can eat for 4 of us for abotu £20 and there is a tesco near by if you want picnic stuff. I would defo recommend it - my kids have been to euro disney twice and stayed at the main hotel there but they said legoland was miles better (I think they liked the shops the most). Have a good time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure