Swagbucking into 2015 (Newcomers, please read the first post)

Options

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Ah nice one :D I only use Paypal for now so good to know !!!!
    ally.
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    You will be asked to verify your order - this can be via the verify link which may ask you one of your security questions, by email, by mobile phone (does not appear to work anymore for UK mobiles) or by postcard.
    Postcards take approx 7-10 days to arrive and give you a PIN code to enter.

change to.

You will be asked to verify your order - this is via the verify link which will ask you one of your security questions OR by email.

At some point, often when placing your first order, you will be asked to verify your account. This only needs to be done once. The option to do this via mobile phone does not work for UK users, so will have to be done via postcard sent to the address in your profile. Postcards take around 7 to 10 days to arrive and will contain a PIN number for you to enter.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    14sb search Weldone
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • PiggyBankShaker
    Options
    11sb search win

make money from youtube
    • Mortgage over-payments to date: = £16,746
    • Original redemption date: August 2043
    • Current redemption date: July 2041
    • Debt: £15,930
    • Savings: £12,430
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Please give me a search win........7sbs
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I'm credited for 38 sb for a dashboard survey but not sure which survey it is..Haven't done anything today!
    ally.
  • Lips_and_Lashes
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else but I've been having a really slow week on Swagbucks, not even reaching my daily goal. I haven't been using SBTV though, as it bores the life out of me and I usually manage with mainly surveys but as I keep not being able to qualify I'm beginning to think I'll have to retreat back to it.

What does everyone think about doing the special offers? For example, on PL I have quite a lot of free offers that include a sign up (without card required) such as 'Win £2500 to spend at Asda'. Do you do these? I could really do with the SB right now but I'm a little sceptical about my details being passed from third party to third party.
    I AM DEBT FREE!
  • barneydog
    barneydog Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else but I've been having a really slow week on Swagbucks, not even reaching my daily goal. I haven't been using SBTV though, as it bores the life out of me and I usually manage with mainly surveys but as I keep not being able to qualify I'm beginning to think I'll have to retreat back to it.

You're not the only one and today especially is rubbish
    What does everyone think about doing the special offers? For example, on PL I have quite a lot of free offers that include a sign up (without card required) such as 'Win £2500 to spend at Asda'. Do you do these? I could really do with the SB right now but I'm a little sceptical about my details being passed from third party to third party.

A lot of these are rubbish but if you are going to try them then first always have plenty of spare (junk) email accounts and don't tell them anything (just make up something credible).

Have you done the Rewards TV for 55 SBs on Special Offers > Toro, this credited for me yesterday.
    Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    change to.

You will be asked to verify your order - this is via the verify link which will ask you one of your security questions OR by email.

At some point, often when placing your first order, you will be asked to verify your account. This only needs to be done once. The option to do this via mobile phone does not work for UK users, so will have to be done via postcard sent to the address in your profile. Postcards take around 7 to 10 days to arrive and will contain a PIN number for you to enter.

Actually I've had to verify my account 3 times in the time I've been with Swagbucks, so it isn't only once :)
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Enter Happy2015 in the Swag Code box for 5 SB! This code will expire at 10pm GMT.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure