iSoftStone

Comments

• Hi Katrina!! I think all of us got low rating on the first training, but you will improve very fast, don´t worry, have you already done the tests? :)

Hi

yes I have done the first set, I got 45% on the first one and almost completed the 2nd set and then it wouldn't let me log back and said no more training set? I was on about 61% on that with 3 to go so I guess its game over as I need to be over 65% which is a shame as I was enjoying it. :(
  • Hi,

Is rta score determined by how close you was also?

For instance if i was 0.5 away rather than 2 my rta score would be affected less badly?

Or would it just have the same detrimental effect?

Thanks
  • katrina72 wrote: »
    Hi

yes I have done the first set, I got 45% on the first one and almost completed the 2nd set and then it wouldn't let me log back and said no more training set? I was on about 61% on that with 3 to go so I guess its game over as I need to be over 65% which is a shame as I was enjoying it. :(

Oh don´t worry!! I think they will grant you access to the test, but in order to pass it you will need even more than 65% :A
  • Hi,

Is rta score determined by how close you was also?

For instance if i was 0.5 away rather than 2 my rta score would be affected less badly?

Or would it just have the same detrimental effect?

Thanks

Not, rta is only determined by correct/incorrect, the example you are mentioning has relationship with another metric that only matters while in production, not in the tests. :p
  • Thanks...

What's the workload like??

Over ten hours per week?
  • When is the test available? I have been told I can do it but it isn't there.
  • Thanks...

What's the workload like??

Over ten hours per week?

In this actual project there´s a lot of work, but you are able to choose between 10 and 25 per week
  • katrina72
    katrina72 Posts: 24 Forumite
    I failed my qualifying test for isoft, I did better in the practice tests. Nevermind, I probably would have been sacked after a day.

Just waiting to hear from Lionbridge.

I have passed the Appen tests but no work for me at the moment in my area.
  • katrina72 wrote: »
    I failed my qualifying test for isoft, I did better in the practice tests. Nevermind, I probably would have been sacked after a day.

Just waiting to hear from Lionbridge.

I have passed the Appen tests but no work for me at the moment in my area.

Ohhh such a shame, I have read ISS process is quicker than Appen one, do you agree?
  • Have any of you received the month´s invoice? I wanna know which weeks are included in. Hope we receive the payment next week :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback