Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Only just seen this
    Up to 50% off Perfumes at Debenhams, also up to 40% off gifts and toys
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    locarr wrote: »
    Great little shop in waities,

£33.03 down to £9.48 plus a cb from cos of 2.79 for nix & kix drink which I also had a £1 moc for :)

almond breeze taking £2.40 off

CGS mocs and on PYO

WAIT2.jpg

WAIT1.jpg

Happy daze :)

you may want to use "hotlink for forums"
  • hornetgirl wrote: »
    We had red cabbage with our dinner this evening. I only put a tiny bit on DH’s plate but he didn’t have any of it (I knew he wouldn’t but I live in hope). I cooked loads, so will have to follow your example and freeze it in small amounts.

We had red cabbage tonight too, OH loves it. Only problem is I buy a cabbage and it lasts about 6 weeks, OH only likes it on a Sunday and we only have about 2 slices at a time as there is only two of us!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Remember when we used to race to see who was going to get the 10,000 post? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Looks like bubbs won this time.:j
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 18 December 2017 at 3:20PM
    mhoc wrote: »
    afternoon all

We went to Waitrose this morning - got our free cofffees and went to drink them in the car. I took the trolley back and liberated a half price Orr coffee till spit so I went back instore and wedged it next the coffees - hopefully someone would find it as it was a bottom shelf coffee. Then as payment for my good deed on the way out I found a sampling lady with a tray of salted caramel cake samples, good big dollops so I took 2 back to Oh - coffee and cake in the car :D

We had been to get the free drink from COS - when I looked first thing it wasnt showing. I was hoping something would show up on the list othetwise I had no idea what I was going to get from Waitrose and fortunatly it was a Waitrose item :T
    Also when I looked at the last mailing I found they had sent me a £1 MOC for the drinks :T - even better.

NOt sure how you drink these drinks???.

OH is on call again, it seems almost a permenat thing now so I have plenty of interesting soft drinks for him and the Christmas guests who might also not be drinking :)

Also got BottleGreen for Greenjinn as it was on offer for £1.50. Garnier wipes were on my GJ with 50p cashback, on offer for £1.66. I also got the little pannnetone cakes in a cute box - 50p from GJ and 50p mailing MOC

This one at £12.50 each mhoc

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/waitrose-christmas-festive-spice-salted-caramel-cake/677067-643551-643552

I dropped lucky today with the cake too. Had one in my trolley then my :money: head took over as I knew I wouldn't have the willpower to save it until next week.

Had mine outside with my coffee and was still dithering about going back in for one. Still have a conditional spend to use so will see if there are any left later in the week.

• pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    silvercar wrote: »
    Law of probability says she was a cert due to it falling in her "window".
  • pepper77 wrote: »
    Law of probability says she was a cert due to it falling in her "window".

So you are saying it was her because she posted at the right time :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    Also if anyone has bought Cow and Gate rice cakes for Q clciksnap this weekend when you get your activity confirmed check the amount as they are only awarding 66p - the rice cakes were on offer for 66p but now they are £1 :(

I've just emailed Q with my receipt ID number to get the amount altered.
    On COS it just says free so its worded slightly differently than Q so there should be no issues there, just on Q.

I cant find the breadsticks in either of our Asdas :(

That's a pain. The breadsticks are offering £1.65 on CS and they are reduced to £1 in A.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    A v M

1x Actimel Strawberry Yogurt Drinks (12x100) £3.50 £2.00
    1x Ferrero Rocher 24 Pieces (300g) £5.50 £5.00

A v T

1x Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise (754g) £2.00 £1.75
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    silvercar wrote: »

Never even noticed:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure