Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 1 January 2018 at 2:13PM
    Options
    Tawny-Owl wrote: »
    I received my diary and christmas stamps the week of Christmas, however I have been told that my stint will end next week. It said I could reapply in 6 months time though?
    However Im guessing that is dependant on vacancies in my area though, and not automatic - do you need to reapply again as newbie?

As Runnerduck said you do sometimes receive another email almost immediately asking you if you want to contine if they are short of participants in your area.
    If not, you will receive another email usually in about 6 months asking you if you want to restart - no need for you to re-register on the site. Be aware however, that the rest period does vary and some posters have had much longer rest periods.

If you are registered to do the Unaddressed and Correctly Delivered surveys you can continue with those while "resting".
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    As Runnerduck said you do sometimes receive another email almost immediately asking you if you want to contine if they are short of participants in your area.
    If not, you will receive another email usually in about 6 months asking you if you want to restart - no need for you to re-register on the site. Be aware however, that the rest period does vary and some posters have had much longer rest periods.

If you are registered to do the Unaddressed and Correctly Delivered surveys you can continue with those while "resting".
    ive been rested for about 2 yrs now they say theres too many in my area.i keep doing the correctly addresses mail suveys
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    I've also been rested for at least two years now, do the unaddressed and correctly delivered ones though.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My first training pack arrived today so I'm back for another run! :)
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Gonna get a diary and I ain't doing the survey. Just send an em to TNS and if they have any spare, they will send you one.
  • Topher
    Topher Posts: 640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thank you for that (about the diary), I was hoping to get a diary, but my two weeks' training ran up until Christmas, so I guess I missed out. I'll try my luck with an e-mail.
    T
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Simple answer.....open the envelopes and put the correct ones in. Then reseal the envelopes (with evo-stik if you have it). I have done this before without any probs.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    gozaimasu wrote: »
    I prepared this week's items last week, but I've input the SMART info wrong and now can't change it.

Should I email TNS to tell them? I was thinking it might get sorted out when the receiving panelist logs the item with the actual SMART code.

It's just that when I go on to say that I posted the item and it asks if I put a certain SMART with an item and I didn't, it only gives me a choice of 2 SMARTs that aren't used, or to select "none added". I tried to select "none added" but that doesn't work and it doesn't allow me to say that I sent the item.

They usually take ages to respond so thought I might get a quicker reply on here from panelists more experienced than I.

I would email them as you cannot actually confirm you have sent the item. You need to tell them about the problem or you are likely to receive a number of queries to resolve over the next few weeks which will be more of a nuisance.

It is always best to check your online information before you post the item particularly if you prepare your post early as they do allocate Smarts to new post after Thursday when they do their stock check & ask for returns.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    On Saturday afternoon, I was logging the arrivals from Friday and Saturday and got them mixed up - but once you've entered the SMART code, there's no way to back out and enter the correct one. So I tried logging it again with the correct details and was kicked out. So I sent an e-mail to explain and this morning I get a query to be resolved. OK did that - but I'm probably going to get a phone call this afternoon as well...

In better news - I've had my 4 weeks to go e-mail which means I might be getting a Game of Thrones Presentation Pack at the end of the month. Not that I've ever watched it (and I gave up on the books) but it's a big issue so 15 or possibly 17 stamps to keep me going through the spring.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • claner
    claner Posts: 1,272 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am currently on my 6-month break and I am already looking forward to starting again in May - vacancies permitting. Still doing Correctly Delivered Surveys though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure