Pinecone Research is Growing !

Options

Comments

• smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I emailed yesterday as I've not had any emails in a while, and I got the same response about refreshing their panel etc.

Also told they really appreciated my contribution... apparently not enough to tell me they didn't want me anymore!!! :mad::mad:
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • SBOSlayer
    SBOSlayer Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Hey, I was just wondering how long it takes to know if your on the panel? I signed up and got a registration email. I went and completed the survey, however I wasn't sure if I was actually accepted. I tested the login i got today and it seemed to work fine and allowed me to make any updates to my profile.

I am unsure if that means I have been accepted or not? any experience with the acceptance to this panel?

Btw thank you op for the link :)
  • manch235ter
    Options
    SBOSlayer wrote: »
    Hey, I was just wondering how long it takes to know if your on the panel? I signed up and got a registration email. I went and completed the survey, however I wasn't sure if I was actually accepted. I tested the login i got today and it seemed to work fine and allowed me to make any updates to my profile.

I am unsure if that means I have been accepted or not? any experience with the acceptance to this panel?

Btw thank you op for the link :)

Yes that means you have been accepted. They do occasionally remove people though (as some of the posters above you have found out!)
    James thinks worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

If i help you...Please thank me! :beer:
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed a delay in receiving the Pinecone PayPal reward? I requested mine on 28th August, and although they say it should be received within three days, it still hasn't come through. I sent them an email yesterday, but no reply, so I rang their Rewards helpline today - and they said they would forward my query to the help desk and I should hear back within 24 hours. Umm, OK, already tried that!

Until now, all my payments have gone through as they should, so this is quite frustrating. :(
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for this.
    I've not had any surveys for months so I've just emailed them to ask why. Bet I've been removed too.

May I ask if they paid you £4 per survey rather than £3?
    I was on £4 so I wonder if that is why they no longer want us...

I haven't had any surveys since April but have recently been sent the short surveys where they ask you for information for future surveys.

Will wait a couple of months to see what happens - don't want to contact them and find that precipitates my removal.
  • manch235ter
    Options
    My PayPal payment went through fine so not sure wht is happening with yours. I hope it gets sorted soon though:beer:
    James thinks worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

If i help you...Please thank me! :beer:
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    My PayPal payment went through fine so not sure wht is happening with yours. I hope it gets sorted soon though:beer:

Thanks for that. Hopefully it's just a minor glitch and I'll get the payment soon.
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • Mulligan1
    Mulligan1 Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    I was only switched to Paypal for my last few payments and they always seem to go through within a day or so of a survey. I also seem to have had a glut of surveys this summer (maybe 7 or 8), that's far, far more frequent than in the past when I was lucky to get a couple a year. Several have also involved testing products at home too.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Email has been sent out again:

Link is http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/signup/ds10138.aspx
  • zildjyan67
    Options
    I was a member a few years ago, but let it laps, thank you so much for re sending the info ~ a proud member again! Whoop :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure