Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning all, happy Saturday.

Looking wet and drizzly for the footie sidelines but doesn't feel too cold.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    I'm thinking of setting up a dog walking business. Does anyone do anything similar please. Just thinking of how best to attract customers ? Any advise would be appreciated. Tia xx

Our friend set one up There was a grant/ weekly allowance for so many weeks 26/52 ? to help him get started.It made a huge difference

Check out your local council or business gateway for more info
  • mrsmac10
    There's nothing better than being at home and being paid for it.:D

But Rhos, you should have had holiday pay for that job in the Country Park, assuming you were an employee of the business and did not go in on a self-employed basis.

If Seren is correct and you were an employee then you should challenge the lack of paid leave

PM me if required
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :mad::mad: latest VM Shop.

Bought 10 different items. APG says "you don't have 8 different items".

Guess they'll be going back tomorrow. Trouble is paid mostly with APG.

SnS

Just catching up. Sorry you didn't have enough items SnS, that's so frustrating.

Been thinking is it worth keeping a list of what isn't showing on the APGs at the moment. I scraped through last night with one of my wine shops. Forgot the small cadbury chocolate buttons don't show :o
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    No laughing. But just reading my contract for work, I was so excited and goes to oh omg I am going to be paid for holidays. :o then it dawned on me, but I don't want to go on holiday. :p was so pleased when Ds3 told me, that I can have holiday pay and stay at home. :rotfl:

I have never had holiday pay and oh is self employed so neither has he.

I am not usually that daft but just cooked dinner for 16 people and spent half the day at community kitchen where I made over 200 Welsh cakes :cool:

We had new contracts at work yesterday (well the same terms just a ltd now instead of a partnership). For a minute or two I was going to be very well paid :beer: They had adjusted the 35 hours per week to per annum rather than the hourly rate :rotfl: I told them it's a good job I'm honest :rotfl:

Morning all :)
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :hello:

Normal weather resumes RAIN :(
  • mrsmac10
    Good morning all

Well the weather is looking like a washout Heavy rain but better than snow :rotfl:

Quick run round to make the place tidier then off to SD, Boots etc

Boots question Can I ask all those with the extra 75 points etc is that from their personal account online Mine has nothing :(

Take care and enjoy all that wine
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 10 March 2018 at 9:56AM
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

Well the weather is looking like a washout Heavy rain but better than snow :rotfl:

Quick run round to make the place tidier then off to SD, Boots etc

Boots question Can I ask all those with the extra 75 points etc is that from their personal account online Mine has nothing :(

Take care and enjoy all that wine

you have the Boots app?
    Are you signed up to the parenting club for your mythical child? And also are you signed up as an over 60 for extra points?
    Parenting club send out paper mailings but otherwise everything elses on the app. Its a good idea to screenshot any offers you are using incase of problems - they disappear after thry have been used.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    michaels wrote: »
    Does the chicken apg?
    Not sure if you mean does the chicken compare in a A vs M shop.
    If so ithis compared yesterday A vs M

1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Extra Tasty Medium Whole Chicken in a Bag (1.5kg) £5.00 £3.75

Morning all :hello:
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It is an error between the way the site and Apple devices interpret some symbols for a rough example, we type "X" in Apple device and site sees "!%!£"!!" sort of thing. Like a bad interpreter LOL.

Gosh, your up early - ready for a wine run ? :rotfl:

Thanks for the answer, now can you provide me with a list of all the errors and what they are supposed to be, so I know what you all are talking about :D:rotfl::D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure