Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    edited 11 October 2016 at 7:28AM
    Options
    Enterprise. Sad new about your FIL. Lovely news about your DD.

Bought two of the little pots on shopmium for one of the GC only to find that dh does not have the offer. £2 wasted on my frocky budget. But I have yogurt galore.

Nite nite

Edit it appeared once I had completed my reviews Yah
  • Motivate
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    No, it's an asda apg anomaly. If bought in T's you would get a PP as expected.

Thank you for explaining this
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Great thank you kind Sir - I was able to order 2 - not sure when I will be able to collect but I'm hoping they will be able to hold my order for a couple of weeks.
    Sorry its taken so long to reply - just not enough hours in the day to do everything
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 10 October 2016 at 11:07PM
    Options
    Back from the babysitting for DD and friend to go to Bella.

They had a brilliant time - took photos of the various courses (yes, they tried all 3 mains, so thanks to whoever suggested that they should) and just to please me, because she knew it would, they also took a photo of the bill with the £49 deduction. DD knows her mommy well!

I am so very pleased for them - DD took a longstanding female friend who needed a bit of a boost (truth be known, they both needed a bit of a boost) and tonight they had a thoroughly enjoyable child-free evening for the cost of a couple of drinks. They said staff were brilliant.

The little ones ate well too - I went to S where the deli had cooked chicken at 1.60 per 100g, then found a whole cooked chicken for £4.50 for 1.3 kilo so I got that, so with some creamy mash and a selection of veg, apple sauce and gravy that meant they had a decent dinner served within ten mins of getting home. I had my nails painted by DGD and watched XFactor on catch-up afterwards.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    It's much improved since I was there years ago probabaly when I was a child lol
    Yes, they have automobiles and everything now :D
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    DS arrived home last night for a couple of days:T:T He's been hard at work sorting out all our technical issues. Downloaded this app for me ........Vivino and I'm loving it.

You take a photo of the label or input the name of your wine and you get a score out of 5. Here is the score of the Hardys I bought earlier.

DS reckons that there's not many above the 4 mark and he's right. We only have one in the house and it's the boxed Coop Moet champagne we got a few years back. It came out at 4.1.

Interested to see if anyone has anything higher:)

C972AA0F-A47B-4CE6-8194-CCE9C86C2255_zpsrinnvtxo.png

LOVE that app so much. Had a quick scan, and only got to 4.1, but will try my upstairs little stash to see if I can beat it tomorrow, soooo excited.
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Oooh I am going to have so much fun with that. :beer:

Just went to the website and popped in a name search from one I could remember "Sister's Run" from a mystery box while back and hit 4.1 straight off. :D

Will have to see if I can beat that, it's too cold and dark to have a proper play now. :o
    Ohh, I have had a few of those,were okay.

Evening all. No wine bought here, must really go tomorrow.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    Options
    I still have a 3/4 of those Moet from the Co-op left. Was £8 . I managed to get 2 cases :D
  • Motivate
    Options
    14517444_891869300913818_8753755951204681409_n.jpg?oh=60e00b7c53bfe911693320f187beb3d9&oe=5871F5F0

Link to terms and conditions: https://livewellforless.sainsburys.co.uk/swipe-and-win-terms-and-conditions/
    Win Bonus points on £10 spend, anything from 200 points to 5,000. Not as good at last time. Only really good for filling up on petrol.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Unfortunately not for me - still Closed (or may have closed early?).

Edit - just had a quick look on the website (logged in) and it says it has finished but you can upload receipts for any purchased before 6.20pm today.

... wonders out loud if my purchase from yesterday may qualify...

Edit 2 - the valid dates are stated as:
    And also:
    :D

Anon

Ooh. Thank you. I'll try my receipt from Saturday! Thought I'd missed this one again.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Christmas.... we are posh.... prawn cocktails all the way!

:D:D:D:D:D

Cup - a - Soup (but in a bowl) springs to mind here... :rotfl:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yes, they have automobiles and everything now :D

LOVE that app so much. Had a quick scan, and only got to 4.1, but will try my upstairs little stash to see if I can beat it tomorrow, soooo excited.

Ohh, I have had a few of those,were okay.

Evening all. No wine bought here, must really go tomorrow.

Game on :D
  • davemorton
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Game on :D

Mine is a little stash though, unlike yours! :p

wine%20thief%20club.png
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing