The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

My Survey

Yet again, I have attempted a long survey for this company, only for it to come up with 'error' , in German,near the end.

I accept that they switch off when a survey's target entry number is met, but it always seems to happen with the longer, higher paying surveys, on which I've spent over 30 minutes.

Their latest reply is that my survey has not registered and they cannot help as it's due to 'technical problems'. The survey was on attitudes to various services and I wonder if anyone else had the same problem.

I've decided to give them up and stick with the other sites I use, especially YouGov, which pays well and never rejects you. MySurvey often rejects me after the usual age, job, region,income questions,anyway.

Comments

• nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I had problems like that with valued opinions , I spent ages one afternoon doing a tedious survey about charities only for it to crash at about 80% complete .
    I cashed out and emailed them to leave .
    It's not on , they are getting our time for free !
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I wouldn't mind the odd mess up, but it has happened on a number of surveys; all long ones.

It's boring, but not so bad if you do the repetitive introductory questions and then are rejected, but you do wonder whether they have already gleaned the info they required.

YouGov is excellent , having different topics from the other sites and I've earned over £100 , in cash, there.
  • Hi all,am I the only one that can't log in into MySurvey anymore? Is it gone the way of Mutualpoints?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,627
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    No problems logging in using IE11.

It might be worth clearing your History, cookies, temporary internet cache, etc and see whether this makes any difference.
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I can log on no problem at all with Google Chrome
  • Hi all - I am unable to log into MySurvey. All I get is a message to say that my account is not active anymore. I have been getting this message for about a week now. Is MySurvey still working ok for other people?
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    treasures wrote: »
    Hi all - I am unable to log into MySurvey. All I get is a message to say that my account is not active anymore. I have been getting this message for about a week now. Is MySurvey still working ok for other people?
    Have you tried the tips offered in post#5?
  • I am also unable to log in. I have tried Firefox and IE. Also, I sent them emails about 2 problems about a month ago now and I have not had a reply. I am getting concerned now.
  • pollypenny
    pollypenny Posts: 29,392
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I've given up on all but yougov and Populus because of the number of 'not suitable' messages after I've answered loads of sections.

Cheats! And cheapskates!
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Female, 66, living in West Midlands, grown up family; usually enough to get me out of all but financial (which are too much hassle and intrusive), car (waste of time as we don't want a new car) and ones that seem to crop up with boring regularity.

I complained to Valued Opinions, after their latest 'failed' after half an hours tedium and have an email saying that ,sometimes, it is the sponsor's fault so we have to wait for rewards to be applied, but to be in contact, if I hear nothing within 6 weeks. (Not much hope held out)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure