Innocent my @rse:rotfl::rotfl:

Which is significantly smaller!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    On another note has anyone used any online currency exchange companies, some of the rates seem to good to be true.

I've used the Currency Club a few times in the past. Rates have always been very competitive and the service has always been good, can't vouch for any others though.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    From darkside
    Valley Spire Family Pack of Mature Cheddar (830g) was £3.79 now £1.99 (£2.40 a Kilo) @ Lidl

Does that say now bubbs please? I thought it was this coming weekend special offer. thanks
  • simpson100
    simpson100 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    I missed that till SSM posted , do you have 4 accounts then?

Today I used two accounts but different time slots, best thing about lockers
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Options
    Isn't that a weekend offer for next weekend?
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Does that say now bubbs please? I thought it was this coming weekend special offer. thanks

Yes sorry weekend offer i have edited post now
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Options
    simpson100 wrote: »
    Today I used two accounts but different time slots, best thing about lockers

But why would you order 20 in each then they only compare 10 and would have gone over limit anyway, but please they are still working, thanks:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Thanks TM but that's the bit already sorted, DD found accommodation through the Canadian Uni elective website and reserved back in February a house share with a quite professional. ;) It's a reasonable weekly rent that includes utilities etc. :)

I'm trying to work out how much she will need each week for other expenses while she is there. :o

On another note has anyone used any online currency exchange companies, some of the rates seem to good to be true. :eek:

We use FairFX for Euros and American dollars you get next day delivery if you buy before midday. Never had any problem with them. I see that they aren't as high a rate as some on Martins comparison thingy thoug xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My thank you button has done a bunk :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: not had it happen for ages , oh well. I shall just say the words "thank you" :rotfl:

I'd better catch up whilst watching Yorkshire Vet xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    But why would you order 20 in each then they only compare 10 and would have gone over limit anyway, but please they are still working, thanks:D

2 accounts, 2 orders to each account?
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    A v T

1x Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar (5x30g) £1.60 £1.79

Well that's the problem when you are rushing out on a morning and have no internet access during the day:o

But all the rest compared....nothing different to what's already been posted. Paid for with wombles so all good:T

Thanks izzeyb:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business