Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    New Orchard programme:

Join this new Orchard programme to get all the latest news on what we are doing to put an end to good food going to waste in our stores by 2017.

We have lots of helpful hints and ideas to help you start up conversations about reducing food waste and saving money.

We also want to give you a free opportunity to try our two favourite ranges that help to reduce food waste. Perfectly Imperfect is a range of wonky fruit and veg that will change with the seasons. The other is Eat Fresh, Keep Fresh Chicken, which allows you to use one chicken breast, while keeping the other fresh for another day – they’re also great for freezing.

Our Community Food Connection programme donates any good quality surplus food we have to local charities and community groups that help feed those in need.

We’re committed to no good food going to waste in our stores by 2017 and with a little help, that can happen in your home too.

Join this programme to get:

•A coupon for £2.50 off Tesco 2 British Chicken Breast Fillets 300g

•A coupon for £1.20 off Tesco Perfectly Imperfect Apples and/or Pears

•A little extra for your shop – 200 Tesco Clubcard Points
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Snap (((X)))
    Not quite my category, that....

4 :rotfl::rotfl:

Wasn't mine either thanks for knocking me off the bottom :T
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o

Another lazy morning here

Glad Rhos is alright & in the loop :)

Feeling glum as Dad has had another mini stroke :( This time a Dr was called & he has to have a CT scan :) The worrying bit is it a bleed one or a clot?
    Clot would be better as blood can be thinned. He also has blood cancer so blood has to be monitored ...

So I'm away with my gloomy thoughts at the moment :o
    Sending positive thoughts
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    New Orchard programme:

Join this new Orchard programme to get all the latest news on what we are doing to put an end to good food going to waste in our stores by 2017.

We have lots of helpful hints and ideas to help you start up conversations about reducing food waste and saving money.

We also want to give you a free opportunity to try our two favourite ranges that help to reduce food waste. Perfectly Imperfect is a range of wonky fruit and veg that will change with the seasons. The other is Eat Fresh, Keep Fresh Chicken, which allows you to use one chicken breast, while keeping the other fresh for another day – they’re also great for freezing.

Our Community Food Connection programme donates any good quality surplus food we have to local charities and community groups that help feed those in need.

We’re committed to no good food going to waste in our stores by 2017 and with a little help, that can happen in your home too.

I am on this programme :j:j:j
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    New Orchard programme:

Think me and Anon might have to sit this one out. :o:(

Anon we must do better. :rotfl:
  • purpledonkey
    tweets wrote: »
    I am on this programme :j:j:j

And others no doubt ;):p
  • purpledonkey
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Think me and Anon might have to sit this one out. :o:(

Anon we must do better. :rotfl:

I'm already planning a crumble :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    I'm already planning a crumble :rotfl:

How about crumble cupcakes? :D
  • purpledonkey
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    How about crumble cupcakes? :D

Naaaah, it took me a long time to perfect my apple cupcakes. I don't want to fiddle with them now ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport