MegaBus free tickets

Comments

• i've never had a problem with, i go from newport to london and use when going to musicals lol
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • This. Is. Amazing.
  • Sagz_2
    Sagz_2 Posts: 6,251
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Used to use Megabus often for the kids: £1 for Nottingham to Norwich - but they stopped that route :(

Could never work out why they called it Megabus though, as the tickets were always for trains!
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree! :D
  • Right , who's crashed the site??? lol

Just about to checkout and site crashed with 'no through traffic' now!!!!!

Got ( hopefully , when its up and running again ) 2 trips for Jan for just 50p for the 2 of us each way! :D:D

Its really good because if you end up in bed with a cold or something & can't go it really doesn't MATTER because you've only 'wasted' 25p! LOL

Right though , is this on HUKD now??? It must be if the site has crashed :rotfl:
  • Is anyone else having problems with the site??? :(

It works on Chrome for me but not on IE BUT I can't book the same trips as I have them in my basket on IE! :rotfl:

I don't really want to change the dates or times so will stick with it , its only on MSE as far as I know , so its us lot causing the 'traffic' :o
  • Well , that was an interesting experience! lol

I had both browsers open in the end & IE was going NOWHERE...

Decided in the end to change the dates / times and use Chrome as was working fine BUT some of the dates and times I wanted had gone up in price by then so had a rethink about the best days / times to travel and checked out FINE for 50p for the 2 trips , now for 6 of us! ;);)

Had to do 2 lots of 2 for the same date but decided to bring along a couple of more people since its pretty much a free day trip for us all outside London and will be more fun with the 4 of us

So glad IE crashed for me now! lol .... In FACT decided to book the first trip the day I checkout of my Tune hotel 2p deal and then make our way to Victoria for part 2 of a 2 day jaunt for 27p!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • I just opened my IE and when I went to basket my original 2 bookings were GONE anyway!!! ... So good thing I changed it and booked on Chrome anyway and well done to those who got the free trips from London to Coventry & London to Bristol in Jan which were removed from my basket! lol x
  • whoK wrote: »
    MegaBus seem to have some ticket for £0.00. i have only checked Cardiff to London, it seem to be for travel mid January to end of February.

Hi - yes, I can confirm that I have booked 2 trips to London in February for just 50p! Wow!!:beer:
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I found a £0 ticket between London and Liverpool on the day of February 16 leaving at 9.30.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • I have been using Megabus since they started going from London to Leeds, the first time we used them they used an old double decker bus and it was a grimmmmmm experience but we got to leeds and back in one peice.
    More recently though we have had much better experiences on the journeys we have done, last Feb (through MSE) we managed to get a return journey for the same route for a total price of £6.50 and some relatives have been using it regularly over the summer to visit us in London and the most the have paid for their journy has been £13 return.
    When I got the Facebook teasre (where Martin asks you to have a look at the forthcomming email they send out) I saw the offer for 10,000 seats, being a nightshift worker I got straight onto the offer and booked 3 return journys for Feb half term to leeds leaving london on Monday returning on Thursday and 3 seats from Leeds to Manchester day return on the tuesday and for the total journeys I have paid the full total of £12 + the 50p booking fee.:T:T:T:j:j:j:T:T:T
    What a fantastic saving and a great way of spending half term with family and friends in Leeds.
    In these days of spending cuts and cutbacks in the familys budgets WHO SAYS YOU CANT HAVE A BIT OF FUN ON THE CHEAP.
    THANK YOU GUYS AT MSE TOWERS FOR YET ANOTHER FANTASTIC POST:money::snow_laug:beer: :money::j:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure