Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Im a bit stupid, there was me worrying about if ill get a room in time. The thing to worry about is if this bloody thing will ever load. Same thing happens every special offer on any site. :(
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • :j yep i'm on now :j scared to touch anything now incase it knocks me off. I was wondering if the page will automatically change at 1pm because don't you have to enter your email address?? :confused:

Hi Sunshine Girl,

When did you gain access to the page? Was it a few hours ago, or in the last few minutes?

Cheers!
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    :j yep i'm on now :j scared to touch anything now incase it knocks me off. I was wondering if the page will automatically change at 1pm because don't you have to enter your email address?? :confused:

Great well done, good luck, let us know how you get on, even if I don't get on I will be really chuffed if any of us manage to book!

Were you repeatedly pressing refresh to get on?
  • madsme
    madsme Posts: 9 Forumite
    this is so silly - I should've known to come on early, but I did other stuff first. I'm kicking myself now. I bet some tech-wizards have hooked up hundreds of computers to go on for them. Oh sigh.
  • magpiejay
    magpiejay Posts: 190 Forumite
    it probably wont work, but if you still need to register, you could try using yesterday's Google cache of the page:

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:AIpHSRTw3lMJ:www.lhw.com/1928_SIGNUP.aspx%3Fext%3D1928+lhw+1928+register&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk
  • Hi Sunshine Girl,

When did you gain access to the page? Was it a few hours ago, or in the last few minutes?

Cheers!

Just a couple of miutes ago so keep trying :j and the destinations keeps changing so its not frozen so i'm happy for now :T
  • Nicki24
    Nicki24 Posts: 165 Forumite
    This is a random question......but do you guys have to click refresh on the forums to see the new messages that are posted or do they just come up for you automatically? I have to keep hitting refresh to see a new posting......v. annoying.
  • i got in as far as searching for availability then i got 'Server Busy' :( Frikin useless. it did have a promo code in the URL as a flag so I think some people must be getting thru. I am using work's T1 line so it's pretty quick:)
  • madsme
    madsme Posts: 9 Forumite
    haha, magpiejay, I totally thought of doing the same thing to access the 1928 page, but I had no luck :)
  • Nevermind struggling to get on http://www.lhw.com/1928 i'm even struggling to get on this thread!!!

If they have a back up plan for 1pm it will be a miracle but i'm still hoping :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport