Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    CC2 wrote: »
    That Wheel of Fortune bingo didn't credit for me. I even played it for 15 minutes.

Credited straight away for me :) I went to my email and opened the email i got from them though aswell.
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah, I opened the email too. Am nearing target with some SP offers though.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Made 80/80 at last. No flipping surveys and I've been on all afternoon. I see things haven't improved of late!
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    finally got a DS on mobile phones
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    Well swagbucks has been dead for me today, no search bonus, no TS no DS and no peanut lab surveys so ive been watching videos on gifthunterclub

Here's another tip from me today its up to you if you want to follow or not is up to you, i believe most of you probably do the same as me have 1 email address for spammy offers so here's some tips for anyone whos newish to this all.

Use a proper email address just for surveys aslong as their proper sites and don't spam too much means you will always be able to get the best, your probably best doing the surveys through their operator site as you normally will get alot more money/reward.

If you use swagbucks, gifthulk etc you might want to use seperate email addys for them its up to you but i noticed alot of the peanut lab, trusted and daily surveys piggyback through main survey sites that you may be already joined with meaning you will get less of a reward for completion or it may just not allow you to complete the surveys.

always use real information, don't lie or create multiple accounts with survey companies or swagbucks etc as this will just get you banned and loss all the earnings, where as if you are given a survey through peanut labs and forexample its a global testmarket survey your swagbucks account is 1@1.com and your global testmarket account is 2@2.com then technically you are not breaking the rules.

Ok so you do the offers on the offerwalls use a spam email address for the offerx ones and all the ones you will be guarenteed to recieve alot of junk mail from, now once you done these "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" from most of them their will be a hidden option normally in most emails they make it really hard to see by using really small print or putting grey text on black background, alot probely wouldn't have the patience to do this.

however the benefits is say for example you done an offer worth 17points for dailyoffers and they join you up auto with offerclicks then when you goto do an offerclicks promo worth 33 points your not eligable as another company already got you on their list.

There is many ways of doing things without breaking rules, i'm glad i may have been some assistance and im more than happy to help anyone just like when i joined up here a couple of weeks ago this group of people are very welcoming and helpful :)
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • Sessy
    Sessy Posts: 156 Forumite
    I downloaded a game onto my ipad for 22SB on firms instantly and haven't been credited. What do I do?
    2014 SassySessy Active on DooYoo, Pinecone, Swagbucks, InstaGC and Valued Opinions tracking...
    Swagbucks - £ ~ Pinecone - £6 ~ Gifthulk - £5 ~ InstaGC - £5

2011= £221.93 2012= £156.64 2013= £189 :beer:
  • TallerPaul
    Sessy wrote: »
    I downloaded a game onto my ipad for 22SB on firms instantly and haven't been credited. What do I do?

if you know which wall you downloaded it from, there should be a small print at top right saying my account or missing swagbucks from there you can submit a missing points request
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • Sessy
    Sessy Posts: 156 Forumite
    Ok thanks will have a look but swagbucks is being reeeeally slow for meat the mo
    2014 SassySessy Active on DooYoo, Pinecone, Swagbucks, InstaGC and Valued Opinions tracking...
    Swagbucks - £ ~ Pinecone - £6 ~ Gifthulk - £5 ~ InstaGC - £5

2011= £221.93 2012= £156.64 2013= £189 :beer:
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    Hmm, Swagbucks seems to be down.
    Luckily I just finished completing the daily SB goal a few minutes ago!
  • TallerPaul
    For anyone who's downloaded anything from the sites and their computers are running slower there is help if you cant uninstall anything, if you don't already have antivirus, spyware protection and cookies cleaning software etc here's a few free programs which i use and i've never had any problems with them, of course on a virtual machine i don't use them usually as they block all the crap and on a virtual machine i dont have to worry about that stuff.

Spybot - removes browser hijackers,spyware,adaware,open ports for hackers,

http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3001-8022_4-10122137.html?spi=96b9e9774d5c9dcbe5513347b3e56336

CCleaner - Removes/fixes registry problems, cleans up space and deletes browsing history

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

Free Avast Antivirus - Free for home users updates daily just register it with a valid email address.

http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus/3001-2239_4-10019223.html?spi=bcac2b33c6767f8de5dc1156c7a2c838

For anyone who wants to use a better deffraging system to speed up their computer rather than use their windows one there is another program i love to use

http://www.piriform.com/defraggler/download/standard

Any at last anyone who's computer is beyond all of the above there is help at hand there's a free program yet again to help you with this you can download it striaght to a usb pen and run it from it meaning that it will run from the usb pen allowing the detection and removal from your own hard drive. where as if you run things from your own hard drive detections can be made invalid by virus's and malware :)

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/download/
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts