Free sample of garnier BB-cream all in one moisturiser

Comments

• ponymad_3
    ponymad_3 Posts: 583 Forumite
    My Mum got hers, but I m still waiting
  • thank you!!!
    Started Bargain Hunting Oct 2011
    goodies so far: Free Graze box + 1 half price too!!
    Robot Toy from Mr T £3.50 should be £25!!!! so i got two lol Cars 2 readybed £8.00 should be £39.99! Free Concealer & make-up. Free Business cards, photo mug,diary & keyring! waiting for chocolates & skittles to be delivered....loving this website
  • Thanks for this, I love tinted moisturisers. says it will be delivered between 4 and 12 days time.
    1,2 & 5p: Christmas day food £9.31
    10 & 20p: misc savings £2.70
    50p: Christmas presents £3.50
    £2: holidays £2.00
  • Melonade
    Melonade Posts: 747 Forumite
    I got my sample today (sure I didn't enter from here though) Anyway I got 3 samples of the light shade, not sure why that happened lol :( It was only a touch too light but left my skin mega shiny and later on in the day it felt greasy so I had to wash it off. The coverage was rubbish too!!
    Even if you stumble, you're still moving forward.
  • enya_ntfc
    enya_ntfc Posts: 261 Forumite
    smells lush
    The Fields are Green, The sky is blue, the River Nene goes winding through, The market square is Cobblestoned, It shakes the old dears to their bones, A finer town you'll never see, A finer town they'll never be, Big city lights don't bother me, Northampton Town I'm proud to be!
  • If its a bit greasy it might be good for dry skin x
    1,2 & 5p: Christmas day food £9.31
    10 & 20p: misc savings £2.70
    50p: Christmas presents £3.50
    £2: holidays £2.00
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2011 at 10:47PM
    The first time I used it it looked shiny and gave almost no coverage, but I persevered and I like it now. I think I was using too much. Plus your skin needs to be dry as a bone, no moisturising beforehand, then just use a small amount under powder. It looks better than my tinted moisturiser.

Edit - changed my mind again! It's just too dark, it's actually what I would consider to be a medium shade. I have to blend it almost entirely away if I don't want to look orange - too much effort for too little result. I would buy it if they made a lighter shade.
  • Bella_b
    Bella_b Posts: 859 Forumite
    Just got it today!! Just tried it and way too dark for me and I got the light sample!! Fair skin tones are much lighter!!! Not enough range and not like proper BB creams at all! Good for £1 voucher though.. I wonder if they will take my coupon at Savers where the garnier under eye tinted roll on is currently £4.99!! (normally £11!) They took a coupon at my Savers previously for the Dettol no touch unit.
  • Thanks for posting, the cream is a tad expensive for what is essentially a tinted moisturiser so was nice to get the chance to try it out.
  • aloise
    aloise Posts: 608
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Did anyone ever get this?

Got mine and love it. Will certainly be buying it :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income