A single Bottle of Cliff Richards Vida Nova

I'm after a single bottle of Cliff Richard's Vida Nova from his Portuguese vineyards to give to my mother as a gift, preferably either the Rose or red wine, rather than he sparkling Ros!e

I have found a single bottle of wine to be about £8, but you have to buy a mixed crate of 12, and I love my mum, but not that much in £'s!

I'm hoping someone can help me - thanks, or rather Cheers! :beer:

Comments

• Try Waitrose in-store.

Vida Nova Red (750ml) £7.29 and Rose (750ml) £8.49.
  • Hi 25.lindsay,

You can buy all of Cliff Richard's wines (Vida Nova and Onda Nova) online from mollybrownswinelist.co.uk

You can buy as many or as little as you like with a set postage & packaging cost.

They do gift packaging too as you are wanting it as a pressie.

Hope this helps! :j
  • Think the OP is looking to avoid paying p&p. My guess is to purchase this in one of the major supermarkets such as Waitrose. As far as I'm aware they are they only supermarket that sells Cliff Richard's Vida Nova.

By the way, I have heard of mollybrownswinelist, think it was at a Co-op wine tasting session I went to a while ago with one of my brother in laws.
  • Try Waitrose in-store.

Vida Nova Red (750ml) £7.29 and Rose (750ml) £8.49.

Apologies for not thanking sooner, been one of those weeks....

Thank you for this, our nearest Waitrose is a 80mile round trip, so wasn't going to make a special trip on a whim, just in case! :beer:

Thanks also to the referal on MollyBrown, but with postage at £6.95, it almost doubles the price of the bottle, we'll just have a nice day out instead :T
  • Thanks for getting back Lindsay, sorry to hear you're nearest Waitrose is so far from you. If I spot anywhere else that sells this wine [can't guarantee it though] I'll post it here.
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Why not see if Ocado deliver to you?

http://www.ocado.com/webshop/startWebshop.do

If they do then order your normal shopping with the wine to take the total up to £40.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ocado-compare-prices/Rose_And_Specialty_Wines/Vida_Nova_Rose_750ml.html

I'm sure there's a free delivery code knocking around somewhere.

Otherwise you'll have to take advantage of jkhawkins1's spammy I mean helpful post and pay 16 quid including delivery.
  • There's a couple of vouchers here if you think it's worth it.

You could also check Discount Codes 'n Vouchers.
  • Thanks, but no they don't deliver, we'll have a nice daytrip out and coincide Waitrose, after all I have two months still till Xmas...
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 October 2010 at 5:47PM
    Get your mum a bottle of Porcupine Ridge instead. Both Waitrose and Sainsbury's sell the white wine version, Sainsbury's is cheapest at £6.99 a bottle. Red is available from Waitrose only.

You never know, these may be discounted nearer to Christmas.
  • is that still a "Cliff Richard" one - as that is the angle I'm after, having been a Cliff fan all her life! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure