possible free dove samples?

iloveme_2
iloveme_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
edited 7 October 2010 at 10:22AM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.dove.co.uk/current-campaigns/offers/join-with-dove.html
website says join and you will get free samples. I did do a search and couldnt see anything previously posted before.

copy of email recieved below.

Welcome to withDove!

We're delighted to have you as our newest member. By joining withDove, you’ll hear the latest news on Dove products and get the chance to share your views with other women. Best of all you'll receive free gifts, including exclusive samples and money-off vouchers.

To make sure our emails reach your inbox, add us to your address book – then you won't miss out!

Please do not reply to this automatically generated e-mail. If you need to contact Unilever UK Ltd please call our Careline on 0800 7311 597 or email [EMAIL="unileverukweb@unileverconsumerlink.co.uk"]unileverukweb@unileverconsumerlink.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Unilever UK Limited.
Registered in England & Wales No 334527 and the registered office: Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7GR.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• tillytat
    tillytat Posts: 897 Forumite
    Thankyou, just registered so will wait and see.
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    signed up for this last autumn.. never hear from them..
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • iloveme_2
    iloveme_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
    http://www.dove.co.uk/uk_en/uk_en/index.html-you get an error message with that link. thank you for pointing it out that it has been posted before but the links are different thats why i didnt find it. apologies you did say later posts the new link is posted,didnt read your msg properly first time round.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Reverbe wrote: »
    signed up for this last autumn.. never hear from them..

I signed up last spring and guess what? ......... nada, nothing,ziltch

Good luck to those who registered and I hope you are luckier than myself and Reverbe.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kacie
    kacie Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    i've registered, don't kn ow whether i'll get anything though, but i have had a dove sample in the past
  • Antispam
    Antispam Posts: 6,636 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Nowt for me either signed up last year
  • i signed up not long ago and recieved birthday card and small bottle of moisturiser! was pleased!
    :starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod:
  • just joined great thanks
  • Thanks OP, just registered and hoping for some samples. :)
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
  • it wont let me put the @ into the email address and so wont let me register. any body else have this problem??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure