50 Challenges 2017

Comments

• lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    i have won a personalised thank you magnet for my daughters teacher :) not sure i can cross anything off but i am so pleased it is really fitting :) can i add it to my total £ tho?
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    lucinad wrote: »
    i have won a personalised thank you magnet for my daughters teacher :) not sure i can cross anything off but i am so pleased it is really fitting :) can i add it to my total £ tho?

Yeah, no problem ;)
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    mansey wrote: »
    If you start off thinking you won't like the French food, you will put yourself off, be open minded Missus. ;)

I had frogs legs and snails in a French lesson at school many years ago and both were OK all you can taste on French food is garlic. :D

well, i do like garlic so perhaps it will be ok... :rotfl:
  • mmm_wine
    Ms_Dee wrote: »
    Good Luck with the sorting out mmm wine and with the Kitchen, I hope you have a fantastic time away!

thanks!! I'm not getting very far with sorting the kitchen though.... i just don't know where to put everything :rotfl: all i seem to be doing is making a ruddy great mess! trying to bin as much as possible....
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    mmm_wine wrote: »
    thanks!! I'm not getting very far with sorting the kitchen though.... i just don't know where to put everything :rotfl: all i seem to be doing is making a ruddy great mess! trying to bin as much as possible....

My youngest son has just packed a house up and moved back in with us for a while, so I have the contents of 2 houses in my house, there's always somewhere to squash something in. :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • mmm_wine
    mansey wrote: »
    My youngest son has just packed a house up and moved back in with us for a while, so I have the contents of 2 houses in my house, there's always somewhere to squash something in. :rotfl:

I think i have already squashed things in to every available place :rotfl: i'm terrible for keeping hold of random things, i think i need a skip and just be ruthless and chuck loads of stuff! lol
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    i have won a family charging selection?! not sure what it is or how much it is worth, but i cant work it into my alphabet! :(
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,452 Forumite
    i have won a family charging selection?! not sure what it is or how much it is worth, but i cant work it into my alphabet! :(

From which competition?

The newt may be able to give guidance ....
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • stefalfie11
    stefalfie11 Posts: 243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    mmm_wine wrote: »
    I have no idea... :rotfl: i'm not one for planning or being organised so will just see what happens when we get up there :rotfl: i do know that one evening we will be going for a meal (included in the prize) I think it's french though, i don't think i will like french food :rotfl:

The French use lots of wine in their cooking in my experience! Possibly not echo falls but still, think of the wine and you'll be fine :p let us know what you choose, i'm intrigued to know how you find it!

I seem to be on a Ralph Lauren spree at the moment, had a message today that i'd won a wallet to go with the belt that I won a few days ago. I can't manipulate it to fit into any of my spare alphabet letters though unfortunately :( have updated my total though!
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

Was it this competition?

http://www.rampow.com/ja/2017/06/aint-no-bad-joke-like-dad-joke/?competition

If so, it looks like the HP Portable printer got most votes and will be your prize. Nice one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure