Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Yes,you will.
    I, on the other hand.......:rotfl::rotfl:

No reason why it can't happen for both of us one day!:D No promises when though.;)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening all
    Well i will joing the gains :cry: +1lb, i dont know why but did get told off for not having HEXB, have not been naughty.
    Well done everyone that has lost:T:T
    Just back from WI and cooking tea, back later
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    Forumite
    It's hard not to get fed up when you don't lose bubbs but sometimes it is difficult to explain. Consultants just check if you've been 100% on plan . I'd be surprised if the lack of HEB is the reason as it's called a Healthy Extra for a reason. They're extra not essential. That being said there is a wide choice of HEBs compared with HEAs which are just milk and cheese.
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    It's hard not to get fed up when you don't lose bubbs but sometimes it is difficult to explain. Consultants just check if you've been 100% on plan . I'd be surprised if the lack of HEB is the reason as it's called a Healthy Extra for a reason. They're extra not essential. That being said there is a wide choice of HEBs compared with HEAs which are just milk and cheese.

Yes i know, but was wanting my 4st, go on holiday Sat:eek:
    HexA is ok cause of milk, but i also have to think about my sugars
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yes i know, but was wanting my 4st, go on holiday Sat:eek:
    HexA is ok cause of milk, but i also have to think about my sugars

What about some tinned soup (particularly with weather turning colder) or nuts? Could you eat those?

Have a good holiday when it comes.:)

Dh had to go out so needed to make supper quickly. To save time I did a pouch of microwave rice so 1 whole syn taken out of the bank!:eek:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Maman and bubbs, tomorrow is another day x

I think my weight loss is closely linked to my lady cycle, there is many different parts that impact on eating/weight loss as long as we are generally going in the right direction we are okay x
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    What about some tinned soup (particularly with weather turning colder) or nuts? Could you eat those?

Have a good holiday when it comes.:)

Dh had to go out so needed to make supper quickly. To save time I did a pouch of microwave rice so 1 whole syn taken out of the bank!:eek:
    I coouldnt be trusted with 6 /nuts:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i would eat the whole pack:o
    Will look at soup:D
    Maman and bubbs, tomorrow is another day x

I think my weight loss is closely linked to my lady cycle, there is many different parts that impact on eating/weight loss as long as we are generally going in the right direction we are okay x

Yes i know and a weeks holiday:eek:
    I dont have a lady cycle anymore:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    I coouldnt be trusted with 6 /nuts:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i would eat the whole pack:o
    Will look at soup:D

Yes i know and a weeks holiday:eek:
    I dont have a lady cycle anymore:D

You lucky lady!

:D:D:D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I dont have a lady cycle any more either :grin:

Delighted to report 4 lbs off :j :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    beanielou wrote: »
    I dont have a lady cycle any more either :grin:

Delighted to report 4 lbs off :j :j :j :j

You are a doubly lucky lady x

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing