Social Housing Question....

Comments

• irenee
    irenee Posts: 122 Forumite
    I am sure I've read somewhere on here that CAB do not post at weekends
  • yes i know irene, but i made it plain at the bottom of my original post that i am looking to take my case over the councils head and i have reiterated this several times. Again i will wait for CAB, End Of!
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • irenee
    yes i know irene, but i made it plain at the bottom of my original post that i am looking to take my case over the councils head and i have reiterated this several times. Again i will wait for CAB, End Of!

I try to be helpful and get snapped at!!!!!!!!!

slenderkitten, you are very rude
  • i am not rude i have said several times that i will wait for CAB but yet people keep replying if you read the posts you would know that you cant really help there really isn't anything you can add because i have done everything before.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Irenee
    Some people just do not want help, let it go
  • irenee
    i am not rude ................

That is your opinion - not necessarily other people's
  • if people actually read the posts that have been posted people would have got the gist that there is nothing to add and to let the CAB representative post and leave it at that but some people just cant let it go and let the professional handle it.

i have been very calm but with the amount of posts where i have already gone down the paths mentioned and that i made it clear what level of action i wanted to take. I just dont understand why people not think that i have been doing things extensively which is why i said at the very bottom of my first post that i want to take this to a higher level. i'm even considering the papers i really hope people get the message of what i am asking.

Just leave this be and let the CAB representative reply. Thank you.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    http://www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/ Should give you plenty of reading andinformation about what you can do and what the Social Housing Ombudsman can do.
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • Thank you errata you have been the most helpful participant on this thread :)
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • You may also find this leaflet useful

http://www.defra.gov.uk/publications/files/pb12023-bothered-by-noise-060701.pdf

There are organisations and charities in the useful contacts section at the end who may be worth contacting for advice.
    Loving knitting for the Wooligans! :j my totals:

Jellybeans
    22 baby hats ; 3 Teddies for Tragedies ; 15 buntings ; 9 boobs ; 2 baby blankets ;
    8 Innocent Smoothie hats ; 2 Scarves ; 4 Adult hats ; 6 Aaron squares ; 12 hedgehogs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure