What’s the best way to find out last payment on an old debt that has been sold on

Options
Hi,

Trying to find out when I made last payments to various different debts so I can figure out if they have already become statute barred? What’s the best way to do this? I have noddle for my credit report but it doesn’t show me anything before 2015 and a lot of these accounts (5 in total) were opened between 2012/2013. Being in Scotland I have gathered thanks to this amazing site that I have 5 years from the last payment made or first payment missed till the present day for a debt to become statute barred. Must figure this out now as I very nearly started to make payments to these accounts without realising they may not even be able to persue them further. I also don’t want to have any court action taken against me as I have had previously for a larger separate debt and it was soul destroying. I keep reading horro story’s about Lowell and would rather cease all communication with them sooner rather than later. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport