Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Options

Comments

• pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Welcome back Pennywise, loving the new ways you are setting for yourself :beer: xx

Happy New Year mummy, thanks for dropping by.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back PWPS, hope the excessive damp weather hasn't affected you too much this holiday season!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    Glad you have returned PWPS:j

I missed my survey buddy - I have not done any real surveys since the spring and really missed being able to use them at Xmas - I am getting back into them now and will do as many as I can.
    I dropped a few last year as well but still have about 10 on the go.

Looking forward to cheering you on in 2016.:T
  • choogirl
    choogirl Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome back Pennywise x

I love the positivity and are in total agreement about using the tumble dryer instead of having wet washing hanging around.

Looking forward to your next update x
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Pennywise,

Good luck with your challenge. Like you, I don't generally set myself goals, but want to focus on good living. You sound really positive and I can't wait to read about what you are up to.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Welcome back PWPS, hope the excessive damp weather hasn't affected you too much this holiday season!

Hi scuba, hope your well and Happy New year.

It has been rather on the damp side hasn't it, we have been lucky as we live on a bit of a hill, but when I look down the land it's flooded, we were also lucky that are house was not flooded although we know people who have and have lost so much.

Lovely Lancashire it is not at the minute.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Glad you have returned PWPS:j

I missed my survey buddy - I have not done any real surveys since the spring and really missed being able to use them at Xmas - I am getting back into them now and will do as many as I can.
    I dropped a few last year as well but still have about 10 on the go.

Looking forward to cheering you on in 2016.:T

Hi EE, good to hear from you, hope life is good for you at the minute, have you had any flooding?

PWPS.x.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    choogirl wrote: »
    Welcome back Pennywise x

I love the positivity and are in total agreement about using the tumble dryer instead of having wet washing hanging around.

Looking forward to your next update x

Hi Choo, how's life treating you, good I hope?

Thanks for popping by.

PWPS.x.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    chanie wrote: »
    Hi Pennywise,

Good luck with your challenge. Like you, I don't generally set myself goals, but want to focus on good living. You sound really positive and I can't wait to read about what you are up to.

Hi chanie, thankyou for posting. I'm focusing on being happy and enjoying life.

Take care.x.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Positive quote -

One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change!

Work

Afternoon all, back to work today so busy busy and seem to be doing more and more, but I'm in demand so I must be doing something right, maybe I'm not just winging my way through the day, maybe I do know what I'm talking about.

Heard today that a friend at work is leaving, which I felt a bit sad about at first but then I thought no she is happy, it's what she wants, be happy for her and I am happy for her.

Also heard another friend has gone and got herself engaged, which is totally lovely and I'm so happy for her.

Home and family

Everyone is happy and healthy, children seem happy to be back at school, especially DS who thrives on structure and routine.
    DD needs new school shoes so a trip to clarks after school tomorrow, her shoes have done her well though as she got them I the may half term and wears them almost everyday.
    DH is talking about a holiday this summer, I'm not 100% sure but part of me feels we need it and as long as we save and pay for it and don't put it on CC then it's not that bad.

Money

All bills are being paid, couple of DD have gone out today, no extra made from surveys though, they are bit slow at the minute.
    Its also been a NSD and I was good and we all took pack-ups to work and school, got up early to make them.

Hope everyone is ok, take care.x.

Hope everyone is ok
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure