Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sue-UU
    • By Sue-UU 3rd Nov 17, 12:05 AM
    • 8,591Posts
    • 47,762Thanks
    Sue-UU
    Sealed Pot Challenge ~ 11
    • 3rd Nov 17, 12:05 AM
    Sealed Pot Challenge ~ 11 3rd Nov 17 at 12:05 AM
    Hello again Potters and welcome aboard to any new members, I never thought we would have been running THIS long, but here we are starting off with "SPC "No 11"!!! Where have all the years gone since it first began, apparently very fast for sure! It's very hard to believe that we have now been running for a full decade and are now on the way into our 11th year!!!! We've had 10 amazingly money-saving years, but it's all purely because of the determined saving of you all - many thanks to you amazing folk who have made SPC what it is!!

For all newcomers...yes "Old Timers" too - it's so very important to please read through this entire post to see what the SPC is all about, dates for counting up and our re-opening date etc.. However, please be sure to Join the forum first in order to be able to join the challenge - if you haven't already! For ALL SPC members, please chat away on this SPC 10 thread about your conquests, money-saving ideas etc from Post 4 (below) onward, it gives encouragement to all, including yourselves as it keeps the motivation to save far stronger.

For all newcomers - a really huge heartfelt welcome! We're a terrific bunch who just adore greeting more members to the flock. Please read through this entire post and you'll be aware of why SPC is so special. You all settle in straight away and become part of our saving family!

The idea is to save as much as possible throughout the following year until just before Christmas - which this year will be to open our pots on Thursday the 1st November 2018. We save it in pots that we've pre-sealed to stop us being tempted to open them. Any spare cash can be put away, every day/week/month, whatever is best for you. If you have change left over after you've been shopping - pop it in the pot! After all why not! However small the change...the likelihood is that it won't be missed, and might otherwise have been wasted!

Most of us put in the difference in that we've been saved on special offers etc, it's all saved at the shop so it makes sense to save it in the pot to mount up!

Below are the basics for making your pot and sealing.

Firstly: Get yourself a pot, and remember - it doesn't need to cost much - if anything. If money's tight then use any pot for now, I.e. A sweet tin, coffee jar..extremely MSE!! Next - seal it with sellotape and be sure to make a slit in the lid, big enough for a 50p to go in, that way all coins will fit in. Later on, if you wish, you can always take advantage of finding a cheap pot in the sales after Christmas, or put one you fancy on your Christmas list! You can always buy ready sealed tins from reasonably priced shops! They're usually about a POUND from a £ store!!

It can also be interesting and challenging to make yourself a Papier Mach! Pig (or any animal) etc by using Frugaldom's recipe by clicking here then going to Post No. 597 of SPC 1 or by going to a totally separate thread papier mach! Animal here. Many thanks to Frugaldom.

After selecting your pot, seal round the lid with sellotape or superglue if necessary. Again, be sure to make a slit in the top that is the right size for a 50p to go in! NB. If you make a Papier Mach! Pot you will need to "operate" on it at the end of each challenge! Still, you can always have the pleasure of making a new one towards the end of the year, or getting the kiddies involved - if you're the daring type! The mind could run riot with what to model!

Terrimundi pots are available in many shops and on-line, they're very attractive and another ready sealed way to save, and though the manufacturers and retailers would have you believe differently, you DO NOT need to smash them to remove your cash!! I've used mine for 10 years...and at the end of each year's (since 2009 when I graduated from a carton!) challenge, hubby and I have a whale of a time, doing things the 'old' way by tilting the pot and using a knife! Though, a few years ago DH bought a 12" steel ruler in from the shed which is thin and broad and perfect for the job. So be assured that, so long as you go carefully, you CAN use them again and again....unless you drop the darned things!! They are costly though, but this is where your Christmas list comes in handy, though always keep a look out in charity shops too!

Regarding the Sealed Cans many of you use, apparently the best way to open the sealed tins is, rather than using a tin opener, squeeze the side of the tin, where the seam meets and you can pop the seal and tip the money out that way.

The term roadkill = any money found on pavements, parks etc; even in car parks or on shop floors etc.

NB. A few notes of interest.

1/ Any money given as a gift (other than Birthdays, Christmas etc) i.e.. Inherited can not be included as savings. Likewise any money put directly into the bank cannot be counted as savings with SPC. Money from small second jobs is ok, such as cleaning for Mrs Bloggs down the road/ taking in ironing, a part-time job or anything similar is ok to be saved. Any savings saved via Christmas Clubs can also be used in your SPC Totals, it's another way of saving for Christmas after all. Money received from cashback sites such as Quidco, topcashback etc can be included in your pots. Likewise, any money made from sales on E-Bay, Facebook or similar can be saved.

Also it is possible to include all other savings from MSE Challenges with your SPC Totals i.e. the £2 Challenge as, apparently they aren't put down on the challenge threads themselves. If you're unsure, please ask on the thread, and remember - there's no so thing as a stupid question!

Second incomes can come in many varied and very lucrative guises and anything such as that would be unfair to other members. Mostly the SPC is a challenge to see how much we can save during the year...mostly it's relatively small amounts which are saved from wages, housekeeping, good budgeting etc. Remunerations via the letting of second homes cannot be included in the SPC.

2/
    Whenever you're in the dilemma of "ooh should I buy that?" If you don't need it, but just want it - leave it there and pot the cash instead, you'll be much more satisfied with the accomplishment, pleased with your self-discipline too. All too often, if I go back a second time I find I didn't even like whatever it was anyway.

3/ You can ask me to put a Target on for you to try to meet (it goes alongside your name and number on the 2nd and 3rd posts below) but it's not necessary. If you do set one, but are unable to meet it, it doesn't matter at all, at least you will have tried! A few people keep account of all they save, but most of us count what we save daily or weekly, then put it on the thread to help encourage others.... Ourselves too, then we pot it and forget about it and.... wait for the surprise at the end of the year!
    If you are hoping for a particular amount by Declaration Day but still want a nice surprise come November, work out what amount you would like, then work out how much you will need to save (pot) on a weekly or monthly basis in order to achieve it. Save that sum regularly as well as potting any spare change after shopping, that way you are bound to come out on top and have a surprise come November!
    4/ Mainly SPC is a challenge to see how much we can save in a year for Christmas 2017. However, over the last 9 years we've had some members who needed theirs at sometime throughout the year for bills, and personally I'd far sooner they take the cash out for that than pay more interest or...miss a due date! You can always start again, even if it's getting later in the year, you can even include what you needed to take out on Declaration Day, after all, you will have saved it!! Whatever you need to do, don't worry about it - be happy and proud you have saved!
    Please don't worry about the amounts others save! We are all individuals with such varying jobs/incomes, each with different expenditures and commitments etc so while some find saving a real struggle for others it's obviously easy. However, it's the pleasure we all receive from our personal potting results - whatever you manage to pot, be happy with it, and be proud!!!!

5/ If you wish to save for something special, a holiday, wedding etc then please do so, just please remember to declare it on November 1st. The most important thing, is that you are saving ...and hopefully not tempted to take it out unnecessarily.
    If anyone has any other queries, then please sing out...though not too loudly.....you might shatter your pot/s!

6/ At the end of the year (or when we've saved for what we wish) count up all your money saved and declare your Total either by waiting until the declaration date - or (if you've needed your cash for other things - by putting your Total on your MSE signature to remind you to include it in your full Total; that particularly applies to those using their money for holidays etc, but PLEASE remember to return to the thread on the 1st November to declare those Totals to me.
    Some members prefer not to keep too much money in the house and count theirs up every now and then to bank it, in which case they always pop the amount banked on their MSE signatures.

7/ KEEP YOUR POT or POTS SAFE!! If you hide it, be sure to remember where you put it as it wouldn't be the first time that members have forgotten where they've hidden it!

8/ "Holding Pots": To anyone concerned about putting money into their pot...then possibly needing it later in the week/month: Why not use an unsealed pot or purse as a "holding pot" and pop the money in there first each day/week/month - then, if it's not needed (for car parking costs, little Johnnie's school trip etc) - put it in your Sealed pot so it stays put. Do that each week and it'll save you taking money from the bank. Discipline yourself to only take what's needed though!

9/ "Where to take bags of cash at the end of the year?": With regards to this all important question, here's vital help from girl at play: "I bank with Bank of Scotland and they accept as many change bags as you have, as long as you take them to the business banking counter." Thank you so much GAP, it's so handy for members to know. This applies to many banks, I suspect most banks/building societies are the same if truth be known. Remember also that most banks have counting machines, so any of you who really don't like counting money, take them in and let the machine do the counting for you; you'll get a receipt which you then take to the counter. PLEASE - DON'T EVER CHANGE IT IN ONE OF THE COINSTAR MACHINES AT THE ENTRANCES OF SUPER MARKETS.... THEY WILL TAKE AROUND 10% OF YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

10/ Members who do not return by the end of November of any year will sadly now lose their numbers as, many people who sign up to the challenge then don't bother returning! To be fair, I think a lot get swept up in the excitement of it all, but then, for one reason of another, can't or don't wish to keep it up, but that then leaves me with a long list of non savers on the list which makes things very difficult over time. Any saving members won't be at all worried about this - but if those 'defaulting' (bad word, but...!) members remember, then - come on back and ask for another number, you will always be be more than welcome!

On the 2 posts below is a list of members and their numbers, always display your No on your signatures please, that makes life so much easier for me and my DH when counting up all of our Totals. In December or thereabouts I declare the Grand Total of ALL that we members have collected, and what a terrific sight that is! Please declare your savings ASAP on or close to the 1st November please.

Just a quiet word of warning to all those in the Cambridge area - forget ever thinking of looking for roadkill there as jakes-mum will even tackle you the ground to get to it first! Though, how about challenging her!!

Once again, we've just had a fantastic year, let's keep it up and see what we can achieve this year. Good luck everyone and save well!!

PLEASE take note everyone Thursday 1st Nov is the closing date for 2018, the day we declare what we've saved on the thread, kindly declare your monies saved within 2 weeks of the 1st, thank you kindly.

Anyone wishing to join us please post on the thread to ask and I'll give you a number and an official welcome so you can join in the fun......and please do note that...time means any time of year!

It's Never Too Late To Join Us! and You Never Need To Re-join....well, unless you stop visiting us in November! However.......you can always return to the fold and be made very welcome!

Many thanks for reading
    , Sue
    Last edited by Sue-UU; 04-11-2017 at 6:50 PM.
    Sealed Pot Challenge 001 My Totals = 08 £163.95 09 = £315.78 10 = £518.80 11 = £481.87 12 = £694.53 13 = £1200.20! 14 = £881 15 = £839.21 16 = £870.48 17 871.52 Grand Totals of all members (2008 uncounted) 2009 = £32.154.32! 2010 = £37.581.47! 2011 = £42.474.34! 2012 = £49.759.46! 2013 = £50.642.78! 2014 = £61.367.88!! 2015 = £52.852.06! 2016= £52, 002.40!!!

Page 2
    • Dragon Lily
    • By Dragon Lily 3rd Nov 17, 3:31 PM
    • 225 Posts
    • 2,335 Thanks
    Dragon Lily
    Hi Sue

£209 was my declaration for 2017. I'm not having a target for SPC 11. Sorry for any confusion 😊
    Star from Sue-UU

SPC10= £209
    SPC11 #105
    3-6 EF #66 Target £3000 (£1135) 38%
    • curly33
    • By curly33 3rd Nov 17, 3:46 PM
    • 142 Posts
    • 1,635 Thanks
    curly33
    No. 048 reporting for SPC11!!!

I would like to have a target of £300 for this year please. I've not got a new tin yet (usually ask for one for Christmas) so just putting my coins in a pot for now. OH left a 20p this morning
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member no. 048
    SPC4 = £392.34
    SPC5= £585
    SP6 = £341
    SP7 = £110.50
    SP8 £335.00SP9 = £404.49 SP10 = £417.13
    • 32b3in2013
    • By 32b3in2013 3rd Nov 17, 3:50 PM
    • 2,077 Posts
    • 18,021 Thanks
    32b3in2013
    Afternoon

Thank you for the new thread Sue.

I potted £5.87 to celebrate it.

Ohhh, exciting news Lynne. Bet you can’t wait

32b3
    SPC9 #125 - £816.85
    SPC10 #125 - £851.81
    • Jennymac57
    • By Jennymac57 3rd Nov 17, 4:19 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    Jennymac57
    Hi sue and all your members, is it too late for me to join?
    Many thanks jenny
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 3rd Nov 17, 4:35 PM
    • 279 Posts
    • 2,017 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    Reporting for duty. Just counted all my spare change and potted it giving me a start at £12.47 and am aiming for £300 this year.
    #545- SPC
    Homeowner by 40
    August Nsd 1/15
    • Nicnak
    • By Nicnak 3rd Nov 17, 4:37 PM
    • 411 Posts
    • 1,664 Thanks
    Nicnak
    Hi,

Thanks for doing this. I have noticed that I have the same number as the person below me. Do you need me to change mine?
    Thanks, x
    September 6th 2017 start Updated 4th NOV 17
    Credit Card £430 now: £0 Tesco Loan £7500 = £6891 Car loan £17450 = £16,748 Total = £25,330 £23,749 EMF #252
    Sealed pot challenge #589
    Pay off all your debts by Christmas #170
    • Sue-UU
    • By Sue-UU 3rd Nov 17, 4:58 PM
    • 8,591 Posts
    • 47,762 Thanks
    Sue-UU
    Jennymac57[/COLOR]]Hi sue and all your members, is it too late for me to join?
    Many thanks jenny
    by [COLOR=#ff0000

It's NEVER too late
    Jennymac57. A VERY warm welcome to you! It's lovely to have you with us. Have fun saving and enjoying the banter. You'll find your number at the bottom of the list on the 3rd post of page 1. Please read through post 1 as it'll let you know exactly what to do with the challenge. PS. We always empty our pots and declare our savings in November, please make a note of this year's date: 1st Nov 2018.

Please also subscribe to the thread by clicking on "Thread Tools" (lower green bar) and clicking "Subscribe to this thread"...or you may lose us! To put your SPC No on, go to "Quick Links" (right side of top green bar), click and then click on "Edit Signature" and you're away.

*Please pop your number on your sig, it really helps me.

That's perfectly ok,
    Dragon Lily, good luck in getting whatever you hope for!!

Ok Curly, I've put your Target on, all the best in achieving it... or going beyond!!! Well done hubby with his input!!!!!!

Afternoon to you too 32b3, oooh I love a celebration Ah, Iwas thinking of the chocolate ones, oh well SPC 11 it is, and yes, well worth a celebration!!!!!! Some lovely potting you have too - well done 32b3!!!!!

Your Target's on too, indigowarrior, all the best in being successful with it - or more!!!!! Well done with the change, it's a great start!

Bless you Nicnak, and thanks for telling me about that, all's well now thanks to you and you're ok with the No you already had! Thanks so much! xx

Sue xx

Opening date for SPC 11 will be 1st November 2018

Anyone wishing to join us, it's NEVER too late, so please just ask, you'll be made very welcome.
    Last edited by Sue-UU; 03-11-2017 at 5:00 PM.
    Sealed Pot Challenge 001 My Totals = 08 £163.95 09 = £315.78 10 = £518.80 11 = £481.87 12 = £694.53 13 = £1200.20! 14 = £881 15 = £839.21 16 = £870.48 17 871.52 Grand Totals of all members (2008 uncounted) 2009 = £32.154.32! 2010 = £37.581.47! 2011 = £42.474.34! 2012 = £49.759.46! 2013 = £50.642.78! 2014 = £61.367.88!! 2015 = £52.852.06! 2016= £52, 002.40!!!

• Chutney86
    • By Chutney86 3rd Nov 17, 5:44 PM
    • 247 Posts
    • 2,416 Thanks
    Chutney86
    Thanks for the new thread Sue-UU, £2 potted for me today
    SPC #23 - 2015 = £319.60 / 2016 = £315.50 / 2017 = £490.75
    MFW #93 - 2017 = £1815.75/£1900
    MFiT-T4 #28
    • Sue-UU
    • By Sue-UU 3rd Nov 17, 5:48 PM
    • 8,591 Posts
    • 47,762 Thanks
    Sue-UU
    It's a pleasure Chutney, and well done with potting on so soon.

• DebtFreeDuo
    • By DebtFreeDuo 3rd Nov 17, 5:55 PM
    • 449 Posts
    • 2,184 Thanks
    DebtFreeDuo
    4 small sales today means I have potted a little under £30, nice start for me, I'm hoping I can keep it up for the next couple of months.
    LBM 20/9/17 5101.55/5690.50 = Loan: 1923.70/2207.38 Car Loan: 2166.87/2419.64 0% CC: 1010.98/1063.48 DFD Oct 18.
    SPC 586
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 3rd Nov 17, 6:00 PM
    • 2,068 Posts
    • 18,811 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    I'm in again this year please! Target free, but I'll do the best I can, with the help of my girls. Six more feathered lovelies joined us last month, so hope they will start laying and earning their keep soon!

Thanks for the thread Sue xxx
    Womble No: 12 £3400.99 as at 5/4/2017
    Sealed pot challenge 2017 (#501)1/6/2016 = 10.12.2
    • lucyhope
    • By lucyhope 3rd Nov 17, 6:21 PM
    • 369 Posts
    • 1,287 Thanks
    lucyhope
    #28 back again for SP11
    Late declaring because we've been off to Glasgow to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversary for a few days and didn't get home till late last night.
    I'm not putting a target as any amount will be great towards Christmas 2018!
    Sealed Pot Challenge member 28 2010 total-£336
    2012 Banked 10/05 £410 07/10 £200 total £610
    2013 total £235 2014 total-£305
    2015 total £869
    2016 total £ 687
    2017 total £905
    • jakes-mum
    • By jakes-mum 3rd Nov 17, 7:07 PM
    • 4,344 Posts
    • 42,138 Thanks
    jakes-mum
    I'm here! I'm Here! found you!

I have made the decision this year that I am going to use DH's old coffee pots for my tins. I do already have a £land one I bought last year which will be soully for my beloved £2 coins (as £354 worth was quite paltry for me, I need a full tin's worth!) but £1 coins will have their own coffee jar and silver will have its own coffee jar. I just can't deal with handing £land those lovely £1 coins to buy a tin when i could be potting them!

After not having to deal with those grubby coppers this year, I shall again be abstaining from copper collection, they will just be stored until they can be swapped for pretty silver coins

I do have some silver to start me off after doing the food shop and having a cheeky hot chocolate at our local independent coffee shop (supporting the locals we are! plus their coffee and chocolate is soooo much nicer than C0sta's) I shall dig it out my purse and start my pots off.

FYI, my bank clerk found it quite funny to watch DH almost have to wrench those £2 coins out of my hands and put them through the hole so she could change them into notes I really didn't want to let them go
    SPC No 002 SPC(3) £285/£250 (4) £519.84/£500 (5) £768.32/£500 (6) £911.30/£600 (7) £913.23/£600 (8) £1184.82/£750 (9) £2864.04/£750 (10) £3846.25/£1000 (11) 0/£1000
    Total Wins Of 2012 = £3015.03 Wins Of 2013 = £4427.11 Wins of 2014 = £2361.97 Wins of 2015 = £1754.90 Wins of 2016 £267.98 Wins of 2017 £25
    • Sue-UU
    • By Sue-UU 3rd Nov 17, 8:33 PM
    • 8,591 Posts
    • 47,762 Thanks
    Sue-UU
    Evening all!

That's an excellent beginning to your savings, DebtFreeDuo!Very well done indeed. All the best for more sales which make... more for the pot!!!
    I'm in again this year please! Target free, but I'll do the best I can, with the help of my girls. Six more feathered lovelies joined us last month, so hope they will start laying and earning their keep soon!

Thanks for the thread Sue xxx
    Originally posted by Dizzy Imp
    So glad to hear you've added to your girls, Dizzy Imp!!!! I just love chicken, so comical yet adorable - money makers from their eggs too! Best wishes for another healthy year Dizzy!

Wishing you both a very Happy 45th Anniversary, Lucy!!!! I hope you really enjoyed yourselves amid the celebrations. We had our 45th in January, my how the time has flow for us all! All best wishes for a great year of potting!

Oh you paint a great picture of you and your Hubby struggling to take those £2 coins from you, jakes-mum!! So, you spent money on a cheeky hot chocolate then and why not. I detest C!ostas, way too strong!!!! Here you go onto another good year then, good luck to you!!

Sue xx

Opening date for SPC 11 will be 1st November 2018

Anyone wishing to join us, it's NEVER too late, so please just ask, you'll be made very welcome.

• swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 3rd Nov 17, 10:04 PM
    • 602 Posts
    • 3,232 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone

Thanks for starting the new thread Sue and this is #564 reporting for duty on the SPC11 challenge

I'm not going to set myself a target but will use my some of potted coins for spending on my holiday (booked Butlins for Xmas 2018) and hopefully pay a bit off my debt too.

Starting off nice and keen so have potted £32.67 today.
    SPC11 #564
    • AntoMac
    • By AntoMac 3rd Nov 17, 10:48 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 1,196 Thanks
    AntoMac
    Please count me in again at with number 46.
    Sue - It's brilliant that you're leading us again - really, really good news but of course make sure your health comes first.

Oh, and to Jennymac57 - a special welcome to another mac in the challenge. I once had a cat with a very similar name to you

I've already got a tenner to start me off for SPC11 as I won a ten pound Amazon voucher and used it to buy something I would have used the cash for. I haven't quite banked all the old stuff yet though so I'll need to put it in a drawer or something til I get the rest of the SP10 stuff I bunged back into the pots moved into the Bank.

Please set my target as £700 for SPC11 - Probably a bit optimistic but I'm still on a high after beating my SPC10 challenge when I know I could have done so much better.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 46

27/5/17 Mort 64,705 Bal Tfrs 19,040
    17/9/17 Mort 62,577 Bal Tfrs 17,602
    • EverTheOptimist
    • By EverTheOptimist 4th Nov 17, 12:13 AM
    • 2,646 Posts
    • 15,664 Thanks
    EverTheOptimist
    Hi Sue and fellow potters.

Potter #5 returning for (potting) duty. I'd like to set a target of £200 please

I was absent for most of SPC 10. It has been a manic year, but now I'm hoping to have things a little more under control. Things have spiralled a little bit out of control though with money/ finances/ debts etc. So am hoping to report in here and to the site to keep me focused.

Hope you are well Sue, long time no 'speak'. Glad to see you're still the boss and you haven't handed over the reins just yet.

Will pop back tomorrow as should have some pennies to pot by then.
    Last edited by EverTheOptimist; 04-11-2017 at 12:16 AM.
    DEBT: £6000 loan
    SPC 7 #5 target £100 / actual £60 SPC 8 #5 target £100 / actual £200 SPC 9 #5 target £100/ actual £106.31 SPC 10 #5 target £100 / actual £83 SPC 11 #5 target £200
    £5 a week challenge (Nov 17-Nov 18)
    • mummytummy
    • By mummytummy 4th Nov 17, 6:31 AM
    • 706 Posts
    • 3,531 Thanks
    mummytummy
    #11 returning for another year of potting

Thank you SueUU for continuing to run this thread

After not having to deal with those grubby coppers this year, I shall again be abstaining from copper collection, they will just be stored until they can be swapped for pretty silver coins
    Originally posted by jakes-mum
    Jakes-mum I do the same with 5p's and copper and swap them for £2 coins

Here's to another year of successful potting for us all
    Sealed Pot Challenge No.10 (2017) #11 £1866.65 ( from Sue-UU = 20)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No.11 (2018) #11
    Save 12K in 2017 #17 MFiT-T4 #62 (51.64% saved)
    • Frogletina
    • By Frogletina 4th Nov 17, 8:36 AM
    • 2,914 Posts
    • 10,619 Thanks
    Frogletina

Jakes-mum I do the same with 5p's and copper and swap them for £2 coins

Here's to another year of successful potting for us all
    Originally posted by mummytummy
    I save my 5ps for my son in law as he has a big bottle he is trying to fill. Last year I wrapped them all individually before putting them in a tube, and trying to find inspiration for this year. Less than £3 worth at the moment, despite keeping every one I get.

One of my granddaughters collects £2 coins - she's out of luck there

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first

SPC 8 #441 £1567.31 SPC 9 #441 £1014.64 SPC 10 #441 £1164.13
    • sexyshark
    • By sexyshark 4th Nov 17, 9:15 AM
    • 286 Posts
    • 1,079 Thanks
    sexyshark
    095 reporting in hoping for £1250 next year
    Sealed pot member 095 SPC No 7 £578.32
    sealed pot No 8 Target £750 TOTAL £1059.86
    sealed pot no 9 Target £1200 TOTAL £1073.38
    sealed pot no 10 Target £1200 TOTAL £1209
    sealed pot No 11 target £1250 total £TBC
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

313Posts Today

3,979Users online

Martin's Twitter