Boots Time Delay Night Serum - 20p!

Comments

• teabythesea
    teabythesea Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    I got this in London Liverpool St. boots yesterday :)
  • ohhh thank you so much. I still have one of the 86p things from last time and I'm making a hamper for my Gran and this radiance booster along with the wash will be brilliant to go in with it... And my local shopping mall (including boots) is open until 9pm tonight, hurrah!

Hope Gran enjoys her hamper!

xx
  • I got this in London Liverpool St. boots yesterday :)

Brilliant!

xx
  • I have two of the vouchers and going to try this next week when i am out shopping. will even push my luck and call the manager if the SA is being a pain about it but i am hoping it will go through just fine. Good luck to everyone xxxx
    A bargin is only a bargin if its needed not wanted :money:
  • karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Just back from boots, no serum :( I will try another one later today!
    Got 6 vouchers eeeeek!
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    I got this great deal this morning - not without a struggle though!!! 2 Assistants plus a Manager all argued the toss about it - they couldn't see why it wouldn't scan after I pointed out that it is NOT a cleanser, however you look at it. But they didn'' like the idea of a manuall entry - until I muttered darkly that Tesco always sorted out coupons that glitched the system and I couldn't see why Boots were making such a fuss about rectifying incorrexct and misleading advertising.

They got their own back though - the assistant whipped my Boots card out of the m/c too quickly and the B***** thing is not completely fozen and I've got to phone up and ask for a new one! Thery wouldn't even lett me have the Boots magazine as they said my card wouldn't scn with it. GRRRRR!!!!
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    tbw wrote: »
    I got this great deal this morning - not without a struggle though!!! 2 Assistants plus a Manager all argued the toss about it - they couldn't see why it wouldn't scan after I pointed out that it is NOT a cleanser, however you look at it. But they didn'' like the idea of a manuall entry - until I muttered darkly that Tesco always sorted out coupons that glitched the system and I couldn't see why Boots were making such a fuss about rectifying incorrexct and misleading advertising.

They got their own back though - the assistant whipped my Boots card out of the m/c too quickly and the B***** thing is not completely fozen and I've got to phone up and ask for a new one! Thery wouldn't even lett me have the Boots magazine as they said my card wouldn't scn with it. GRRRRR!!!!

I would also complain to CS while you are on the phone getting a new card they might give you some points to make up for it! x
  • tbw wrote: »

What a rotten thing to happen, especially when you got the deal. Hope you get it all sorted out quickly.

xx
  • no serum or radiance boosters in my store, seems like every other product just not them :(
  • tara747
    tara747 Posts: 10,238 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    no serum or radiance boosters in my store, seems like every other product just not them :(

Ask if they actually stock them, they may just be OOS temporarily. Hope you get them, otherwise maybe try the Olay face wash xo
    Get to 119lbs! 1/2/09: 135.6lbs 1/5/11: 145.8lbs 30/3/13 150lbs 22/2/14 137lbs 2/6/14 128lbs 29/8/14 124lbs 2/6/17 126lbs
    Save £180,000 by 31 Dec 2020! 2011: £54,342 * 2012: £62,200 * 2013: £74,127 * 2014: £84,839 * 2015: £95,207 * 2016: £109,122 * 2017: £121,733 * 2018: £136,565 * 2019: £161,957 * 2020: £197,685
    eBay sales - £4,559.89 Cashback - £2,309.73
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport