Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks so much for posting the chart shala. Pleased to hear that your DH is improving. Locally our GPs offer a counselling telephone line which can be a help until face to face is available. Maybe they do this is your area.

I had a flyer from Farmfoods today. They have 3 bags of frozen fruits for £5 at the moment including many Speed fruits. I haven't tried them myself but their frozen veg is excellent both in quality and value so fruit has to be worth a try.

Still not 100% back on plan but this is today:
    EE menu:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, strawberries
    L: JP with cottage cheese, cornichons and beetroot
    D: TBC

I'm out for dinner. I can't see anything particularly SW friendly on the online menu but this pub sometimes has good specials and who knows as it's 26 degrees here they might even offer a salad!:D

ETA: Have a great holiday denise.:)
  • mouche
    mouche Posts: 902 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've had a bit of a self control failure with the chocolate after WI. I maxed out my syns yesterday and will be slightly over today as I forgot my dinner has a couple of syns in it. Still, there's the rest of the week to fix it I guess.

Today's plan:
    B: None - didn't have time
    L: Tuna frittata & steam veg. That was the last of the frittata and while pleasant, it lasted FOREVER so won't be making it again too soon!
    D: Dal, couscous & steam veg

HEA: Almond milk & teeny bit of milk and cheese from frittata
    HEB: 2 Hi Fi bars
    Syns:
    Chocolate - 12.5
    Bread - 2
    Dal - 3
    Mortgage (original/ current):193,000 (23/09/11)/ £102,500 (07/11/2019)
    2019 Challenges: Make £300 a month: £9.71/£300 (January)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Not read back, got in from a couple of days at Skeggy, emptied the car dumped dh:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:(not literally) i mean at home and went to see what the damage was, but -1/2llb, so happy :rotfl:
    Knuckle down this week:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    kathrynha wrote: »
    So when I'm wanting a volunteer for when I have a weeks holiday in August you're not the person to ask then? :rotfl::rotfl:

You could ask I am off work then ;)

But it would be !!!! a hoop :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol c o c k a hoop :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    shala_moo wrote: »
    And your eyesight is too bad to see it :search:;):rotfl:

Hi everyone, a big thank you to Kathrynha for taking the reins on this one and a big thank you to everyone for your kind words and pm's. I've said it before and i'll say it again, you're all a lovely bunch of people!!

We're over the bump with OH hopefully, he's been given some meds and we're trying to get him some counselling so fingers crossed he's on the road to full recovery.

I'm currently off work poorly with a cold, the universe has decided to kick me whilst i'm down but at least it's given me some time to update the last weeks chart finally! Now you probably aren't interested anymore because we've moved on to the new challenge but I can't leave things unfinished it would drive me spare, so to the chart..

We had two SOTW* .... :T:j:TALWAYSHAPPY and ORLAO:T:j:T with a loss of 3.0lbs each!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

summer_zpst4un2cme.png

hope to pop in soon xx

My eyesight isn't that bad I would make it bigger somehow :p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    I dont even know where to start with spreadsheets:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    A very large gain tonight.
    Time to get back on track.

Does anyone know of somewhere to buy frozen melon? Thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    A very large gain tonight.
    Time to get back on track.

Does anyone know of somewhere to buy frozen melon? Thanks.

Hi beanie:D
    Didnt know tbh that you could buy frozen melon, wouldnt it be mush?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hi beanie:D
    Didnt know tbh that you could buy frozen melon, wouldnt it be mush?

Farmfoods sold it many moons ago & it was ok.
    I struggle to chop melon and it is so expensive to buy ready prepared.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Farmfoods sold it many moons ago & it was ok.
    I struggle to chop melon and it is so expensive to buy ready prepared.

Oh didnt know that, you are right is expensive ready chopped.
    I will chop you some and post it:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure