Advents 2016 - Improvements / Who's up for it?

Comments

• BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I actually wasn't sure there for a second, I thought maybe there was some kind of religious reason that advents don't "officially" start until the 10th :A ... didn't even consider it may have been a typo :rotfl:

I'm not religious at all - but I do believe in Father Christmas :D
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,370 Forumite
    Could two people not do the job and work on the Advents thread on alternate days - so one person does the Advents for a day, then the other person does the next day etc (taking turns) Or could 7 people do the job - one allocated to a fixed day of the week?
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    BlueBella wrote: »
    Could two people not do the job and work on the Advents thread on alternate days - so one person does the Advents for a day, then the other person does the next day etc (taking turns) Or could 7 people do the job - one allocated to a fixed day of the week?

the only way that would work is if a new account was created and made sure it had enough posts to be able to post links and then shared the log in between the group because otherwise persons 2,3,4,5,6,7 wouldn't be able to edit person 1s posts and so forth
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    BlueBella wrote: »

Unless you are a BG or a member of the MSE forum team you can only edit posts you have made so people cannot share editing the same post.
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I've asked Glad if a request for an advents volunteer can be pinned on main board linking back to this thread.

Should get more views that way, though even though it will be a temp sticky for a few days not sure if it will be allowed.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Can some one who has done it previously please pm me whats involved at all. I am on here daily but not able to be on all day. If I know whats involved and I think it will be possible for me to do I will volunteer.

Thanks

Ashley x
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ashley has someone messaged you yet? It might be best asking Sleepy Jones or one of the more recent thread holders to explain how they set it up and planned it.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • toniq wrote: »
    Ashley has someone messaged you yet? It might be best asking Sleepy Jones or one of the more recent thread holders to explain how they set it up and planned it.

not yet, I will message Sleepyjones and see if they can help

Thank you x
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Looks like they will run on fb , not sure if someone wants to put it somewhere

Whittard Of Chelsea Thank you to everyone who entered our competition and well done to our winner Heather who wins the Cocoa Creations Hot Chocolate Gift set. We have 12 days of Christmas competitions starting very soon so keep an eye out for those.Like our page so you don't miss them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure