Claim your catalogue and store card charges and ppi back

Comments

• hi there

i have an asda store card that has the payment protection on it.i have the card for years now.and although ive printed out my paperwork ive got no idea where to send it now.as santander took the financial side of it over do i send it to them or what i dont know.could someone possibly help me out.I even tried to send a mail to martin lewis but maybe hes got too big and doesnt want to help out us little people anymore.but ive not heard anything from him.typical.
    any and all help would be great
  • YoYoY
    YoYoY Posts: 281 Forumite
    b16phil wrote: »
    hi there

i have an asda store card that has the payment protection on it.i have the card for years now.and although ive printed out my paperwork ive got no idea where to send it now.as santander took the financial side of it over do i send it to them or what i dont know.could someone possibly help me out.I even tried to send a mail to martin lewis but maybe hes got too big and doesnt want to help out us little people anymore.but ive not heard anything from him.typical.
    any and all help would be great

I think you have posted in the wrong thread.

Why have you dug this one up from almost 3 weeks ago? :huh:

Here is your recent thread you started on the matter
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4178109

I suggest you follow the advice and read the links that have already been provided therein :)
  • Mugpops
    Mugpops Posts: 6 Forumite
    I've just sent my repayment request in to Santander and tomorrow is the due date for any response (I stated within 14 days in the letter). I am worried that they aren't going to play ball and I WANT MY MONEY DAMNIT! What happens next? I am about to go and research what now. I take it it's Ombudsman (?) Any advice? As always, thank you! :A
  • Wywth
    Wywth Posts: 5,079 Forumite
    Mugpops wrote: »
    I've just sent my repayment request in to Santander and tomorrow is the due date for any response (I stated within 14 days in the letter). I am worried that they aren't going to play ball and I WANT MY MONEY DAMNIT! What happens next? I am about to go and research what now. I take it it's Ombudsman (?) Any advice? As always, thank you! :A

Just carry on following the advice contained within the article that Premier linked to in post#3 about 5 months ago. :cool:
  • Mugpops
    Mugpops Posts: 6 Forumite
    Hi, thanks for the response. Do you happen to know if the £12 charges were deemed as unfair? Am I entitled to these back? I have these from 2010 onwards. Any responses to put my mind at rest? Ta :beer:
  • Wywth
    Wywth Posts: 5,079 Forumite
    Mugpops wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the response. Do you happen to know if the £12 charges were deemed as unfair? Am I entitled to these back? I have these from 2010 onwards. Any responses to put my mind at rest? Ta :beer:
    I can only urge you to follow the advice given by Premier over 4 months ago in post#4 and read the article. The answers to your questions are contained therein. :)

Other than that, I would suggest the response I gave you on 11 July this year in this thread ;)
    Wywth wrote: »
    Claim it all back, you know you want to.

The worst they can do is refuse. :)
  • hello i was wondering if somebody could help me, ive had store cards and catalogues for years and have paid loads in ppi how do i claim this back?
  • cazcoo wrote: »
    Recently i wrote on here i had been successful in claiming back charges from store cards new look and creation that was the adams card also mothercare card i am now claiming back from very- littlewoods= isme= next and the argos card i will keep you updated as to how far i will get with them also got my ppi back from creation so if in doubt folks check all the catalogues
    or store cards you have had in the past ....:j

Hi,
    You say you've managed to claim back from Mothercare, can I ask what address you used to send your request. I was under the imression that this card was handled by GE Capital, but they've just replied saying nothing to do with us.
    We had a Mothercare card from 1997 to about 2005 so may be due a bit back.
    Thanks in anticipation of your help:)
  • cazcoo wrote: »
    Recently i wrote on here i had been successful in claiming back charges from store cards new look and creation that was the adams card also mothercare card i am now claiming back from very- littlewoods= isme= next and the argos card i will keep you updated as to how far i will get with them also got my ppi back from creation so if in doubt folks check all the catalogues
    or store cards you have had in the past ....:j

Hi

Can i ask if you had any luck with your littlewoods account as i'm about to hit Very with a PPI claim as i've had an account for years and didn't even realise i was paying it!!!!

Many Thanks :)
  • there
    there Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hello there
    i am trying to get my ppi back from littlewoods and got the (FOS) on it now since august 2012 fighting for my money it has been upheld but they still refuse to pay out , it from 2001 and i was on part time then and remember the ppi was put on without me knowing , im now cancer paitent and under treatment and dont need the hassel but need my money , but they are giving me hell , i am also trying to fight it my self as (FOS) are so so slow .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure