Sainsburys 1/3rd Off Gifts Until 8th November

I have just seen on the Sainsburys website that they are offering 1/3rd off Xmas gifts until 8th November. It seems to be instore only though.

Comments

• Jo_Mack
    Jo_Mack Posts: 625 Forumite
    Yeah - i've got some really nice decent and yet cheap pressies from there the past couple of weeks.

Paint your own pig - white ceramic money box with little pot paints and brush £6.66
    50 piece make up case £12.99
    Red Wine box with 2 x half bottle glasses £9.99

Good value for nice presents that are thoughtful but don't cost the earth IMHO!
    :j OFFICIAL NO.1 NELLY FAN - FACTno offence Vic purely on a Hoff basis:j
  • piglet6
    piglet6 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I popped into Sainsbury's today, and picked up a bottle of Christmas Ale to add to part of Mr Piglet's uncle's pressies (we usually buy him 2 or 3 little pressies as well as a main one as we are very close to him - he is a bit like the grandad neither of us ever had, if that makes sense!:p). It cost 1.33 (normally 1.99) but looks worth much more than that- comes in a special cardboard tube, etc, etc...;)

Had a look at all the other bits and pieces and will definitely be going back in the next couple of weeks to stock up on a few other bits and pieces before prices return to normal - they have some really good deals there...just need to sit down with my list and work out who would like what! :rolleyes:

Piglet
  • beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I already posted about this Sainsbury sale earlier this morning on the "Grabbit While you can" board. The sale items are available online too, 33% off a lot of gifts, including alcohol gift sets, chocolate and food and Champney gift sets. Its well worth having a look whether instore or online!

I went instore this morning because I like to be able to have a good look at the gifts before I buy them for people! You have to be careful with the sell-by-dates when you buy this early too. I noticed a date of 31st December on one of them!

Im a happy bunny though because I managed to get quite a few gifts at a discounted price:D
  • furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I called in Sainsburys tonight, they have some games etc in tins, £5 minus 30% roughly £3.40. Some interesting ones, like science kit, balloons, making gliders etc. Good stocking fillers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure