Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• I'm sure it's around 6 days but people have said their getting theirs back within 2-3 days.
  • Hi can anyone help and calm my nerves. We got declined for mortgage with aldermore broker has now submitted application with precise. My credit report has nothing wrong however my partners has recent late payments on a catologue he has now paid them all upto date but still show as missed on credit report Has anyone had the same issue and been accepted
  • Hi Tini

I was declined by Aldermore as I got a default registered against my name for £230 whilst mid application, they were very strict.

I went to Precise and I got my offer through last Thursday, it took about 5 weeks for them to assess the application plus 2 weeks for my mortgage broker to review all the documentation. I would advise getting a good broker to get you through Precise.

Good Luck,
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,750 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    05/10/16 - BTL application submitted to Precise (80% newbuild flat).

05/10/16 - declaration and direct debit uploaded.

11/10/16 - valuation instructed.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • OK so our story so far....

Application went in on 7th October. They took valuation fee the same day as well as full credit checks. 14th October they returned our valuation fee. I spoke to our broker who said they would look into it. Eventually got back to us today to inform us Precise have returned our application due to a default registered in the last 3 months. I'm at my wits end with this company. We have not had a default for over 3 years now so I'm unsure of where this has come from. Brokers have requested all copies of credit files from Experian and Equifax which we sent today. Absolutley nothing on them. We have no debt apart from a 8500 lol an which Precise are aware of. I'm.so confused and disheartened with the whole situation. We've had a clean sheet for over 3 years and seem to be getting no where with this company.
  • Newbie here. Full app made 26/09 valuation fee taken few days later direct debit confirmation letter received 05/10 request for further info i.e. Landline number and employers number, informed valuation instructed then all quiet.

FTB new build l need an answer soon as losing sleep and weight
  • I can honestly say most of you reading through this thread could have got a high street non sub prime mortgage , did you actually speak to any high street lenders to see if you could apply ? You would be surprised given you are getting a secured loan how flexible they are ...... Even with a poor credit score it's all about affordability , if you have defaults over 2 years old definitely try high street lenders
  • I can honestly say most of you reading through this thread could have got a high street non sub prime mortgage , did you actually speak to any high street lenders to see if you could apply ? You would be surprised given you are getting a secured loan how flexible they are ...... Even with a poor credit score it's all about affordability , if you have defaults over 2 years old definitely try high street lenders

Can I ask what high street lenders you would recommend? I have a Dip with precise at the moment and assumed maybe wrongly that a high street lender wouldn't touch someone with a poor credit rating.

The affordability is not an issue a all. But my credit is not great following a divorce!
  • starM
    starM Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Hi, We have obtained AIP from Precise Mortgage to remortgage BTL and to obtain new BTL property.

I have paid the valuation to the broker so hopefully will hear more update wothin afew weeks.

A questions which went out of my mind and didnt ask the broker.

Does Precise allow extra payments to be made on the mortgage without occuring ERP? I know most mortgage companies allow 10% but I am not sure of precise.

Thanks
  • We are currently going through the application process with Precise, offer not received as had to send poa etc but have had DIP. My boyfriends doctor has advised her has a period of sick leave due to stress at work. Will this affect the application/offer?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback