Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Katyb91
    Katyb91 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guys ive been having a good read of this thread firstly i want to say good luck to everyone's full application! Im worried sick now our credit seems so much worse than everyone now im adamant that we will get a NO weve had a bit of a nightmare got our AIP march now not know that it would expire so 3 weeks ago now put an offer on our dream house and our mortgage advisor was on holiday only just back this week she tried to submit full application when she found the AIP had expired we'd been provisionally approved for 80% lvt with 20% deposit but Wednesday precise said to her that the credit had changed and would only possibly consider 75% which weve decided to do and did full app yesterday but like i say i know itll be a know after reading this thread as we are in a lot worst situation than some here �� sorry for the long message haha
  • Oh hello Monday! It's a new week...could this be our week?! I sure as hell hope so! Fingers and toes crossed for something positive this week...
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Well apparently our application is now with the underwriters 😬😬😬 should hopefully have a decision by the end of the week!!!
  • I've just been told we should have our offer by the end of the week but a niggling feeling in my brain tells me not to take that as gospel!

*sigh*
  • Oh God, now the estate agent is chasing me asking where our mortgage offer is!!! I'm avoiding her calls because I don't know what to say!!!
  • leighlad86
    leighlad86 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Our offer came through this morning. Now onto conveyancing!
  • @Leighlad - That's great news!! Looking at your timeline, I'm a day behind you with valuation but I guess it means nothing really due to different docs and holdups.

How long does the conveyancing process take do you know?
  • leighlad86
    leighlad86 Posts: 26 Forumite
    It isn't the quickest process. I'm selling and buying so have to deal with 3 lots of solicitors. I don't know exact time scales but I'm hoping to to be in the new house by the end of the month.
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Hoping to hear something tomorrow. Advisor was in touch saying the received the relevant information they needed. Got a feeling they will come back asking for more though haha.
    Congratulations on your offer
  • It's all having such a knock on effect on everything! My working day is spent refreshing my emails, my nights are spend mostly awake worrying about the lack of time and I'm dreaming about the whole thing falling through! And my patience? Well, it's running on empty! I know it sounds ever so slightly dramatic but this has got to be the worst, most dragged out thing I've ever gone through but I think it's mainly because it's out of my hands and there is not one iota I can do about it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback