Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Found a bottle of Frank's Red Hot sauce with a Try Me Free collar in Tesco today - looking forward to trying it.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    djjunk wrote: »
    For those who are taking part in the Laroche-Possay MBG:
    I have bought the Laroche-Possay set yesterday, I have already tried it on my skin.

- Do I have to register to their online six weeks challenge (called "my countdown to clear progress) ?

- How long before you can send your claim? Is it six weeks?

- What do they mean by "outer flap"?

As Africat, above, mentions it; it is an expensive MBG that it makes me wary.
    Thanking you in advance.

I think it mentioned somewhere that you need to try it for a least a week.
    I bought 2 weeks ago so that shld be long enough to notice any improvement I think...

• Anybody found the daz tabs in anything more than 10's

38 Daz tabs in Asda
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    38 Daz tabs in Asda
    i have seen 30 packs in asda
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Regarding the daz tabs, I have seen it now in waitrose for 20 tabs, it doesn't really specify the amount from what I can tell, just shows a pic of 10.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Regarding the daz tabs, I have seen it now in waitrose for 20 tabs, it doesn't really specify the amount from what I can tell, just shows a pic of 10.
    Does anyone know if you can use an online shop receipt for the Daz or does it have to be an instore shop.

tia :)
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 October 2014 at 10:20PM
    I remember that someone else has had issues with the Laroche Possay products. (mentioning a rash on the forehead).
    I have been using it for two days and my cheeks are covered in spots. I never had any problems with moisturiser before and do not get spots. I feel like a sixteen years-old!
    I felt itchy last night after using it.
    I am not impressed, especially for something that is paraben free, soap free!
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    djjunk wrote: »
    I remember that someone else has had issues with the Laroche Possay products. (mentioning a rash on the forehead).
    I have been using it for two days and my cheeks are covered in spots. I never had any problems with moisturiser before and do not get spots. I feel like a sixteen years-old!
    I felt itchy last night after using it.
    I am not impressed, especially for something that is paraben free, soap free!

It was me that posted this. I've even started bleeding from the spots. I am going to have stop using these products. I don't know whether to just take the whole lot back to Boots or claim off La Roche.

For all the claims about how fantastic their products are for sensitive skin, it sounds like a whole pile of tripe. I have used Clinique in the past and they normally say "all the bugs and spots and beasts inside the skin will emerge over the first few weeks" but this is taking the biscuit. I'm bleeding from the spots on my forehard and I have a horrible rash on my nose now. :(:(
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    "It was me that posted this. I've even started bleeding from the spots. I am going to have stop using these products. I don't know whether to just take the whole lot back to Boots or claim off La Roche.

For all the claims about how fantastic their products are for sensitive skin, it sounds like a whole pile of tripe. I have used Clinique in the past and they normally say "all the bugs and spots and beasts inside the skin will emerge over the first few weeks" but this is taking the biscuit. I'm bleeding from the spots on my forehard and I have a horrible rash on my nose now. :(:("

Hi Mimi,
    I really feel your pain.
    The other thing you can do is maybe post on their facebook page and see what solution they will propose.
    I am stopping using mine and I'll send my claim form on Saturday as it will be a week; explaining what happened.
    I will never buy their overpriced products again.
    It makes me more suspicious about this big brands claiming to be paraben free, soap free; pretending to be chemical free when they are not. This is a lesson.
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've had a cheque through for £3.03 from Birds Eye for the Chicken Inspirations. Just waiting on a cheque from Daz now.

Also bought a 9 pack of Velvet toilet roll & plan to do the same. Just a shame I couldn't find a bigger pack!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback