$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Ultimate is so expensive and cant see a time when I would be able to keep that and the golden membership up year after year though I suppose as time moves on and more refs are purchased the earnings just grow quicker and quicker.

Hey ho......Im in for the long haul.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I was reading some of the diaries on the forum and one of them who brings in $2500 a month has invested $8000 of his own money to get there.

At the moment I reinvest everything made. I'm not sure how you get to taking an income unless you either invest your own money or just take the money made and ignore extending referrals?

Ultimate is expensive so I shall just see how long it takes me - no deadlines :rotfl:
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • System
    System Posts: 178,076
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Some of the diaries make for good reading don't they....I think it is just a matter of putting the time in really and re-investing. I am seeing a small daily profit now (even if I don't log on) and once you do get to Ultimate the free weekly recycling and the ability to buy RR every four days certainly does help.
  • Are you ultimate rachel? If so did you invest some of your own money or money earnt from neo?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • System
    System Posts: 178,076
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Yes, I'm ultimate. I topped up my account with a couple of hundred dollars to make the upgrade. I think it was worth it and I've certainly had that money back, and more. I've also made well over a thousand dollars by tasking so that helped too.

Those 18c missing word tasks disappeared very quickly this morning. Went for a shower and did a couple of jobs, and came back and they had all gone :( Yesterday they seemed to linger all day.
  • Morning Everyone :)

Great to have an Ultimate member on the thread :) Do you mind tell us how long it took you to get to Ultimate rachelja? Am just curious.... lol

This morning i woke up to $2.40 in my account so 12 refs extended for 30 days. I must admit is is nice to see that cash out button green every morning now even though i'm not using it lol!

Off to play that game for a few mins (re the offer) seems easy enough - have 40 points and need 150...
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Fairyclicks, I was just reading the first page and noticed that you do the Toro search in Cli*sense for your bonus. Have you found the 'click and earn' i.e. watching a short video? I have done five of these today for my CS bonus.
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • rachelja wrote: »
    Those 18c missing word tasks disappeared very quickly this morning. Went for a shower and did a couple of jobs, and came back and they had all gone :( Yesterday they seemed to linger all day.

There have been two batches thus far - the second really was brief in its stay. Plus a few new test questions. Thought it was getting too straightforward... Passing out of quiz mode took rather more pondering than _______ .

Talking of ponderance:

#875603 - 'Philosophical Ponderance of TED Talks 66 @ 12 cents.

I usually get booted from these, but hanging on by my ________.
    NeoBux member since Aug 2013 | 8848 RRs
  • I am nosey.....:rotfl::rotfl:

What stage are you at Floxxie?
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Floxxie wrote: »
    Fairyclicks, I was just reading the first page and noticed that you do the Toro search in Cli*sense for your bonus. Have you found the 'click and earn' i.e. watching a short video? I have done five of these today for my CS bonus.

oooh no i didn't see that, thanks for sharing - which wall is it on please?
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure