Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Claim by 30.04.18, visit lovethetaste.co.uk for refund. I've just filled the form out, just need 15+ words but no outer packaging to send back.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    Claim by 30.04.18, visit lovethetaste.co.uk for refund. I've just filled the form out, just need 15+ words but no outer packaging to send back.
    Great, so it's a new promo and doesn't matter if you've claime in the past right?!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Me too. Sent first one on 20th November, and another a couple of days later. Neither received yet. When did you apply? Keep meaning to contact them but haven't got around to it yet!

My Perfect Fit cheque arrived today.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Great, so it's a new promo and doesn't matter if you've claime in the past right?!

Correct. I've been doing it for several years.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    My Perfect Fit cheque arrived today.
    My first one turned up today too. Hooray! Don't know about the other one yet.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have just received a refund for the Listerine. Great!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone had their Stoats refunds yet?
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I've had an email from A2 milk:
    We’re so convinced that you’ll love a2 Milk™ when you’ve tried it, that if you’re not astonished, we will give you your money back! Pick up a ‘Try me FREE’ promotional bottle in store for a limited time. Full T&C’s apply. Find your nearest store to try a2 Milk™ for FREE.

Hi, With these offers that pay into your bank account, or paypal, not a cheque to various postal addresses, and assuming you only have one bank account and one on paypal, how or do you still manage to make more than 2 applications?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, With these offers that pay into your bank account, or paypal, not a cheque to various postal addresses, and assuming you only have one bank account and one on paypal, how or do you still manage to make more than 2 applications?

You could open more bank accounts and link a few extra email addresses to your paypal account.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Is there a taste guarantee or similar offer currently on Activia yogurts at the moment? (Know there is one on Weight Watchers) Thought I saw this posted a few weeks ago, but now can't find it, or was it just wishful thinking? Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback