Options
2»

Comments

• princess23
    princess23 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wealdroam wrote: »
    There is nothing to stop you buying the cheapest train ticket - a Charing Cross to Waterloo East single is cheap - and making use of the suggestions made by Browntoa in post#4.

No need to actually travel anywhere by train.
    Thank you for your suggestion, i think tbh not knowing our way around london or using trains as again havent done so for years sorry lol. ALso left with the pain of having to vacate the hotel at usually midday and wanting to make the most of the day before travelling home what to do with suitcase etc.
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    princess23 wrote: »
    Thank you for your suggestion, i think tbh not knowing our way around london or using trains as again havent done so for years sorry lol. ALso left with the pain of having to vacate the hotel at usually midday and wanting to make the most of the day before travelling home what to do with suitcase etc.
    Not sure what any of that has to do with my or Browntoa's suggestion.
    But if you want to pay double what everyone else is paying on the London Eye and HMS Belfast, that's your choice.

Did you read the last line of my post?

If you're parking at the hotel, why not put your cases in your car after checking out, before enjoying the rest of your last day in London?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure