E: DAILY Win a Belvoir Lovely o’Clock x10 (prize changes every 2 weeks)

Amilucky?
Amilucky? Posts: 13,790 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
Belvoir

hope I've done this right as I haven't posted a comp for ages!

To Enter: either register your details for free, or if you have already registered, log in, then click the spin button to make the hands of the clock spin and if they stop at Ho Ho Ho O’Clock then you are winner and the system will tell you what prize you have won.

You may play up to 3 times each day; the system will prevent plays in excess of this amount. However, additional plays may be awarded via the Friend referral scheme,

Friend referral: Click the link on the game page to send a message to a friend inviting them to register and play the Belvoir Ho Ho Ho O’Clock. When your friend registers, you will automatically be issued with an additional spin for that day.

will send a link to the daily thread

Best of Luck ;-)

Comments

• JessicAhh
    JessicAhh Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    This now seems to feature twice on the Instant Wins Dailies Front Page, linking to different threads...
    INSTANT WIN

Win weekly prizes/daily entry

Dorset Cereals

Belvoir cordial

Spin the Ginger to Win a Ginger (Biscuits)

Win a Belvoir Lovely o’Clock x10 (prize changes every 2 weeks)
  • Amilucky?
    This now seems to feature twice on the Instant Wins Dailies Front Page, linking to different threads...

The Belvoir Cordial clickable links to an old comp and an old thread in GAME OVER and as such cannot be seen by the main board

as the new comp now has an official end date it has been posted on the main board so that more people can see it and hopefully enter and win

hope that this is ok!

Best of Luck :)
  • JessicAhh
    JessicAhh Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I wasn't getting at you for posting it - I think it is good to raise this, so everyone knows it's live again (it was dead for a few days over new year). :)

I was just wondering whether the old link in the Dailies thread should be deleted, so that there's only one link there, as the thread that is linked under the old 'Belvoir Cordials' title does still link through to the clock, because it's been an ongoing comp. But like you said, it's in GO and out of date, so your thread is needed there, but the old one isn't.

I'm not sure who can remove the old link, but I was hoping you might know?
  • Amilucky?
    I wasn't getting at you for posting it - I think it is good to raise this, so everyone knows it's live again (it was dead for a few days over new year). :)

I was just wondering whether the old link in the Dailies thread should be deleted, so that there's only one link there, as the thread that is linked under the old 'Belvoir Cordials' title does still link through to the clock, because it's been an ongoing comp. But like you said, it's in GO and out of date, so your thread is needed there, but the old one isn't.

I'm not sure who can remove the old link, but I was hoping you might know?

I know you wasn't having a go at me for posting Jessica :)

You could perhaps bring it to Layla's attention by adding your #2 post to the daily thread it doesn't really matter which link is deleted by Layla on regs just as long as the new comp stays on the main board
  • layla1979
    layla1979 Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Amilucky it all done on the dailies :)
    Old link has been updated with the new one
    Thanks to everyone who posts
    @laylafletcher FB layla fletcher
    IM GETTING MARRIED :happyhear
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Win a wonderful coastal break
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    has this ended?
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    has this ended?
    I just tried it and it worked for me, this week it is for sandals?
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • Idol_Eyes
    Idol_Eyes Posts: 6,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    http://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/lovely-o-clock/
    Win a beautiful bouquet from Bunches.co.uk

Our fragrant friends at Bunches.co.uk would like to send some floral loveliness to six lucky winners. They’re offering six Melody Bouquets made from an array of pink shades, including Avalanche Roses, Campanula and Lisianthus, and if that wasn’t enough we’re also giving away 6 lovely cases of Belvoir Elderflower & Rose Press!. After all, everybody deserves some beautiful flowers from time to time.
    2023 £2180, 2022 £300, 2021 £1800, 2015 £3790, 2014 £4460
  • Idol_Eyes
    Idol_Eyes Posts: 6,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    http://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/lovely-o-clock/

Win a bundle of Elderflower Festival goodies!

This year we’re celebrating our 30th year of making delicious drinks with a special Elderflower Festival here on our farm. We’re also giving you the chance to win one of six framed Elderflower Fairy prints, made especially for us, one of our Lovely o’Clock clocks and a mixed box full of our fragrant cordials and press!s.
    2023 £2180, 2022 £300, 2021 £1800, 2015 £3790, 2014 £4460
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport