Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 6 September 2013 at 9:39AM
    hostie1985 wrote: »
    oops - didn't know.

Hey hostie, don't worry about it but will probably mean you wont get a DS for tomorrow now. Your only allowed to do one DS per day but you can do as many TS's available to you. HTH.

Kayester, hopefully some more DS's are released as the day goes on.

EDIT: To any newbies, welcome and I really recommend you read the first page of this thread. Holds lots of important information about Swagbucks, including about surveys.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • kayester wrote: »
    You are only allowed to do one 'DAILY' survey a day. They ban people for doin more

EDIT and its also not fair on other people. I now havnt got any daily surveys available. And you have done 2. So you have done mine and I cant get target :/

like I said, I didn't know, i'm new to this and its not exactly clear.
    Saving for a deposit for a place of my own.....
    :jSavings so far £29,450/£40,000:j 73.6% SAVED!!!
    1poll £23.90/£40.00 (claimed 1x£40)
    No Monthly Car Payments left! Paid off on the 5/11/10!
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 September 2013 at 9:57AM
    hostie1985 wrote: »
    like I said, I didn't know, i'm new to this and its not exactly clear.

It is not at all clear from the DS card now. it used to have a little i in a circle emblem that said you were only allowed to do one a day,but that disappeared when they revamped the home page.The DS want specific demographics, so some people won't even get offered the ones that were available for you to attempt.I haven't been able to complete one since 17th July!
    Welcome aboard & keep checking in for tips when codes are released or easy crediting offers.
  • kayester wrote: »
    You are only allowed to do one 'DAILY' survey a day. They ban people for doin more

EDIT and its also not fair on other people. I now havnt got any daily surveys available. And you have done 2. So you have done mine and I cant get target :/

Really?

I've done 2 in 'one day' a number of times, totally legit too. If you still have the previous days' DS available, you are allowed to complete this, and when the 'new' SB day starts at 8am you can complete another one. So it is possible within 24 hours.
  • Wasted around 400 hours of labour clicking videos for these sods before they banned my account, stole £55 earnings, and called me a cheat for my efforts. Been warned. Hate this pig company so bloody much. I hope their offices burn to the ground.

OMG, they still have not sorted it :eek: I remember you posting about it back in February; I hope you get it sorted soon :)
  • Just done a very quick survey on TS about movies, quickest 50sb ive ever got :D only 35 to go will play a few games to get points up.
  • Beware of an offer on R1 for bet 188 or something like that, not only does it not credit, you will get emails asking for photo documentation to be sent to them.

I've just had a rather colourful live chat with them, can't post it here lol, but told them in no uncertain terms to get my details off their system and never email me again.
  • 75sb TS on pate.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    gotmurked wrote: »
    Really?

I've done 2 in 'one day' a number of times, totally legit too. If you still have the previous days' DS available, you are allowed to complete this, and when the 'new' SB day starts at 8am you can complete another one. So it is possible within 24 hours.

Yes I am aware that sb day is from 8am but if you take one at 8am you cant take one for another 24 hours
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • That's better just done a daily survey on children's back to school shoes. Only need 8 SBs for goal now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure