Parking near the O2

Hi does anyone know where to park near the O2?

All car parking tickets have been sold at the O2 so was wondering where the nearst place would be.

T.I A

Comments

• rosatoso_2
    rosatoso_2 Posts: 659 Forumite
    NAT.B wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know where to park near the O2?

All car parking tickets have been sold at the O2 so was wondering where the nearst place would be.

T.I A

Park at North Greenwich Tube station car park (pay & display). It is adjacent to both the 02 and the 02 carparks.
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    the o2 pre bookable tickets maybe sold but there are still 1000's of turn up on the day spots available in the same car park. £20 for the day.
  • It's only around £6 to park at North Greenwich tube station - I always use that rather than the O2 rip off!!! And as rosatoso says, it's just next door.
  • rosatoso_2
    rosatoso_2 Posts: 659 Forumite
    It's only around £6 to park at North Greenwich tube station - I always use that rather than the O2 rip off!!! And as rosatoso says, it's just next door.

It's only £3 at the weekend for the whole day!
  • NAT.B_2
    NAT.B_2 Posts: 240 Forumite
    Would the parking be the same during the evening?

£3 for a day sound good in London! lol
  • Yes, see the link below for details (scroll down to the Jubilee Line):

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/tubestationcarparks/default.aspx
  • helping_hubby
    helping_hubby Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    We always park in carpark 4 of the O2. It costs £6 now I think for up to midnight.

If this is for a concert night, just tell them you're going to the cinema and want to park in carpark 4.
  • k8fisher
    k8fisher Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 17 December 2011 at 4:05PM
    Hi not sure if anyone has noticed additional wording on the Cineworld site for the O2:
    "
    Cineworld offer: Cineworld is currently running a free parking offer for those travelling to Cineworld by car. Please validate tickets with proof of cinema ticket purchase at the car park Management Office after your visit at The O2... "

Does that sound like you cant just book cinema tickets online to cover yourself you actually have to goto the cinema and get the tickets in order to use car park 4 (the cineworld one?)
  • turkish
    turkish Posts: 23 Forumite
    hi
    we went up to the o2 to see SCD sat 28/01 2012
    we arrived at 9.30 am
    we parking in the underground car park(above ground (north greenwich))as others have said
    not even 50 cars parked so plenty of room

main thing you need COINS for the machines £7 for saturday,£3 for sundays

best value i think
    our plan was to go to canery wharf have look around and go in the Docklands musem which was great
    the down side at the tube station was we only wanted 1 stop on tube but had to pay for full travel card 7£ each so went to brick lane just to get some value from it ,

left museum around 4.30 went to pizza express at canary wharf using our Tesco club card vouchers,,not to busy glad we ate there,it was crazy when we got to the O2 all restaurants very very busy

the show was great just to far away up in those up in the heavens

even when going back to car 10.30pm ish still some space in car park as all the youngsters coming in to go clubbing

vic
    £7 love it
  • Rosie2
    Rosie2 Posts: 34
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Does anyone know if all the above info is still correct?? I need to park at the O2 in a couple of weeks and was looking for a cheap way of spending the day nearby - any ideas?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure