Amazon/NUS Extra Code

Comments

• Vans_101
    Vans_101 Posts: 40 Forumite
    I cant even get an NUS card because our Uni is not affiliated.
  • elisebutt65
    elisebutt65 Posts: 3,854
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I put in my code at the start of last years academic yr and it's still registered to me on Amazon - :D I do have a new card.

You can still buy via Nectar Estores as well - you just don't get as many points cos you haven't spent as much.

Over the last year I've made up my £10 outlay as I must have spent well in excess of £200 on Amazon, not too mention other shops and restaurants.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere
    Bad Mothers Club Member No.665
    [STRIKE]Student MoneySaving Club member 026![/STRIKE] Teacher now and still Moneysaving:D

• charlie12
    charlie12 Posts: 1,668
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I hear this discount is now limited to CDs, DVDs, and books. Can anyone confirm this please?

Cheers
  • can I just ask? Do you just enter your promotional code and it gives you 15% off? I can't seem to get mine to work and have emailed amazon and nus extra twice and still not got an answer.
    LuV_oR_h8_Me :p
  • nick88
    nick88 Posts: 51 Forumite
    You only need to enter the code in once, and you can only use the code for one account. Once the code has been entered, you will get the discount on all eligible purchases - CDs, DVDs, and books - it didn't seem to work on a keyboard I bought. Oh, and it's only 5%, not 15% :)
  • Can someone give me a code please. I have just registered mine for my uni - but it takes a week or so for it to come...
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The Amazon code on NUSextra doesnt work it expired. I got it to work for with a DVD but when I used it again the Amazon site said it had expired.

Get an Extra 5% off Books, Music and DVDs at Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/1550301

The promotional code cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.
    The promotional code has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
    Promotional codes will be valid until 31st October 2007, up to a maximum cumulative spend of ₤1500 including the discount.
  • Helix
    Helix Posts: 2,381
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Can someone give me a code please. I have just registered mine for my uni - but it takes a week or so for it to come...

You only get one code which is unique to you, so I don't think anyone will want to give you theirs as then they won't be able to use the discount themselves.
  • Well you could use it unlimited number of times, and i guess it doesnt try to match with a credit card or name or something....ahh well :) Thanks all
  • charlie12
    charlie12 Posts: 1,668
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Once it's used on an account it gets tied to that account and won't work on any other account.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure