Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    Anyone ever thought of (or actually done) signing up for one of those free sim cards for points, activating it, but not putting any money on it, getting the number from it, and putting that number in for everything that asks for a number? You'd definitely know it was a valid number, plus no one would bother you, especially if the sim card ends up not being in a phone. I wanted to ask here if you thought it would be worth doing before I did it.

Good idea but I think to activate them you have to put money on them. :(
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Good idea but I think to activate them you have to put money on them. :(

Phooey. I won't get another one if I can't get sb for them. Meh, I'll just keep doing 'typos.' I really hope that the person/people I do a 'typo' for their number (accidentally) don't hate me forever! :p
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,264
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    andym1989 wrote: »
    Just got 6sb for "That's the problem with this town, all the damn vampires", at 79/90 so far, will use games to get the rest (and hopefully a code)

One of the best, if not the best, film of the 80's
    :j
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,790.87 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £50 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £56.87 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • code: howcharming

before 9pm for 4sb
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • Enter howcharming in the code box on the Swagbucks homepage before 9pm for 4 SBs

xx
  • Anagran
    Anagran Posts: 178
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can anyone tell my why my sb toolbar is not always telling me when there are codes? Like now it says no code available but i see on here there is.
  • 7sb for shortcrust pastry - guess what I'm watching!
  • Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    Anyone ever thought of (or actually done) signing up for one of those free sim cards for points, activating it, but not putting any money on it, getting the number from it, and putting that number in for everything that asks for a number? You'd definitely know it was a valid number, plus no one would bother you, especially if the sim card ends up not being in a phone. I wanted to ask here if you thought it would be worth doing before I did it.

I have had a couple of sim cards from Swagbucks, had the sb points for them, (offers that were just requests & didn't state top ups or anything) not activated but have used the number on the card for a few other offers.
  • Question......... I have finally hit the £25 target!! If I did a paypal request now would I not be able to keep collecting sb until received? Saw a post about it !!
    Challenge
    Debt Free 2015
    Online Earnings 2015 - £71.01
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills