Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Comments

• How long does it take before you start getting invites?
    Read my diaryHere :)
  • MISHEL02
    MISHEL02 Posts: 422 Forumite
    has anyone received their perfume gift like in past years, it was about now
    2 BAGS OF HORSE POO, SOCKS, 32" TV, BOOKS, DVDS, TRIP TO NEW YORK OMG, HALO N HORNS GOODY BAG, MCAINS GARDEN GAMES, 6 MONTHS IAMS CAT FOOD
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    MISHEL02 wrote: »
    has anyone received their perfume gift like in past years, it was about now

Don't forget that they changed it to every other year last year so in theory if you got any last year, you won't this year.

But I also wonder that as it is now Senses Club, are they even going to do any perfume incentives?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MISHEL02
    MISHEL02 Posts: 422 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Don't forget that they changed it to every other year last year so in theory if you got any last year, you won't this year.

But I also wonder that as it is now Senses Club, are they even going to do any perfume incentives?

I forgot about that too, hope there will still be gifts in the new club
    2 BAGS OF HORSE POO, SOCKS, 32" TV, BOOKS, DVDS, TRIP TO NEW YORK OMG, HALO N HORNS GOODY BAG, MCAINS GARDEN GAMES, 6 MONTHS IAMS CAT FOOD
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,886
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Did anyone else get this email yesterday from Senses? Of course when you look further into it it's only for people in the London area and I'm oooop norf! Not sure what to make of it anyway......?

'The discussion will be divided into 2 steps:

We will meet you at your home (there will be 4 persons of The Senses-Club) in order to openly talk about your personal care routine, for approximately an hour and a half.
    We would like you to plan for us some shopping – you could take us to the shop you usually go to buy your beauty/personal care products, near to where you live. The objective is to better understand how you do your shopping and what matters to you.
    If you are interested in this spontaneous sharing session and if you are available and selected, you will receive 30,000 points into your Senses-Club account, plus one fine fragrance bottle of 100 ml and we will indeed cover the cost of your shopping trip.'
  • shione
    shione Posts: 304
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mir! wrote: »
    Did anyone else get this email yesterday from Senses? Of course when you look further into it it's only for people in the London area and I'm oooop norf! Not sure what to make of it anyway......?

'The discussion will be divided into 2 steps:

We will meet you at your home (there will be 4 persons of The Senses-Club) in order to openly talk about your personal care routine, for approximately an hour and a half.
    We would like you to plan for us some shopping – you could take us to the shop you usually go to buy your beauty/personal care products, near to where you live. The objective is to better understand how you do your shopping and what matters to you.
    If you are interested in this spontaneous sharing session and if you are available and selected, you will receive 30,000 points into your Senses-Club account, plus one fine fragrance bottle of 100 ml and we will indeed cover the cost of your shopping trip.'
    I got this email yesterday, I too live `oop Norf` but would not do it, would too personal for me. Don't like people watching me as I get confused when they do.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    shione wrote: »
    I got this email yesterday, I too live `oop Norf` but would not do it, would too personal for me. Don't like people watching me as I get confused when they do.

Hi

Same here. I'm in London and won't be doing it. 4 of them is a lot.:eek::eek:
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,886
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    shione wrote: »

Thanks, glad I wasn't the only one - was beginning to wonder if it was genuine. I wouldn't do it either...couldn't be doing with having strangers coming into my home....far too intrusive!!
  • I got the email a few days ago and almost accepted - then imagined 4 strangers in the house trying to check off their questions with my crazy 9 month old running around. What really cracked me up was imagining the 40min journey into central london to where I usually shop - had me in stitches thinking about the awkward silences on the tube or worse - trying to make small talk....
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Looks like free perfume offer has now finished?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback