Boost Your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion

Comments

• hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes it is.
    Click on Clubcard, your account, then fill in your clubcard number and postcode.
  • Eccle_2
    Eccle_2 Posts: 186 Forumite
    If you go to this link http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/ and click on Your Account you can see your points - you may need to register if you've not used Tesco online before.
  • You can get 4 for 1 leveraging using Tesco Clubcard credits toward Open University courses.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=456&bci=4294966286|The%20Open%20University
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    thanks, didnt know I could check online. I too have sent some off and aint received my 500 points for a phone.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • ajaxgeezer
    ajaxgeezer Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    Hopefully this hasn't been posted before. There was some debate about the cut off point for the May statement, and mid-May seemed to be the concensus. I just spoke to a fella on the Clubcard desk who told me that the figures has now been collated for the May statement and we're currently accumulating May-August points. My current balance certainly bears this out, although the new balances aren't showing online yet as that system is always a couple of days behind.

HTH.
  • red-boxer
    red-boxer Posts: 292 Forumite
    hflower74 wrote: »
    Yes it is.
    Click on Clubcard, your account, then fill in your clubcard number and postcode.

Thanks, i have just checked and the points haven't gone on yet. Does anyone know how long it takes the 500 points to appear for recyclig old phones
  • haley_2
    haley_2 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Hi, see 'mobiles for green points' thread, quite a discussion under way on there about phone recycling.
  • zero2007
    zero2007 Posts: 101 Forumite
    Has anyone noticed if you put can lids in separatly to the cans they count as 1 point:rotfl:
    Double points:rotfl:
  • Domthemon
    Domthemon Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    zero2007 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed if you put can lids in separatly to the cans they count as 1 point:rotfl:

Not sure what the smallest particle is that it willregister but I was suprised to find little foil cake cups register in the recyclers. Presumably cutting up larger foil items and plastic bottles would have the same effect....... just wondering how many particles a 4ltr milk bottle could be cut into....:rotfl:

Dom
  • sulliebear
    sulliebear Posts: 163 Forumite
    zero2007 wrote: »

Which store do you use for recycling? Is there anyway of finding out which store have these facilities?
    Thanks
    If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure