How much have/will you spend today Saturday 16/9?

Good morning fellow DFWs! :wave:

I've been up for hours nursing a hangover _pale_ Clearly not used to alcohol as much as I used to be! A side effect of being a DFW :rolleyes:

Going out and about today with the OH. A walk around the shops and maybe a little lunch somewhere. I think £30 should cover everything I need (couple of bits of make up, newspaper) and everything I want (lunch out, maybe a new top for work) but will report back how it goes.

Hope you all have a great day. If you are at work, think of the pennies and hope the day flies by :D If you are relaxing like me, hope the day is a nice long one! :rotfl:

Keep it low guys ;)

Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:

Comments

• lazy day with the kids so fingers crossed £0.00 today
    If you want the rainbow you have to go through the rain.

DMP start jan 2012 hopefull finish march 2020

Weight to loose 49lbs done of 91lbs finally sat in a pair of size 14 jeans and top for the first time in 14 years :j
  • jen30_2
    jen30_2 Posts: 180 Forumite
    :hello: Good morning Moozie.

It's gonna be an expensive day for me today. I'm going out on the town tonight and have said I'd pay for my friend too as she's skint at the mo and we're in dire need of a night out.

I have my outfit already but am a bit unsure so might have to go shopping for something else.:D Oh and I've got an appointment booked at the hairdressers at 3.

Will post back later when I have a better idea of how much it's likely to be.

I haven't been out for 3 months so need a good night out with my friends - helps keep me sane.
    Keep Calm:cool: Smile :D , Enjoy!:dance:

Lightbulb moment 03.08.06

:eek: Debt Free by January 2010:eek:
  • nothing today i hope :j i have just over £10 in my purse £11.70 to be exact and thats going to last me all week.... i will be sat here all day and listing on ebay so no spend here :j
  • Mine will be the highest - we have to pay the solicitors for the stamp duty and fees for our first house purchase!

It's over £1,000.

I'll be glad when the day is over.
    [FONT=&quot]I am a Travel Agent [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My company’s ATOL/ABTA numbers are E7760/3970. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. Atol numbers can be checked with the Civil Aviation Authority. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.[/FONT]
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Well last night came to £12 and I managed to scrape that up from my cash left over from last week's night out. :T Lovely meal too

So today, hopefully nothing. Not working, still not well. Two weeks till payday...50p in the bank :eek:
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • Well it is my birthday on Monday so I am going out for the day with m,y mates. Starting off drinking in town around 12 and will make our way down to the ground about 1ish and get a pint in before the game at a pub near by. After we are on it for the night so don't know how much I will spend, hoping not too much but will try and keep it below the 80 pounds margin :confused:
  • Just been into town:
    £2 for parking - but did pass my ticket on as had ages left to run
    82p for a bottle of water
    £20 for a manicure

but... I did get £37 back this morning after I returned some clothes that I bought but changed my mind...

think I may go out with the boys later - cinema probably, but I have a cinema card so it won't cost...

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • Took DS1 swimming but his lesson was cancelled :mad: so took him to shops and spent £3.91 on some crisps and drinks and a newspaper for him and my other two! :p That's it for today though cos I don't get paid til Weds and we're overdrawn! :o
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • Popped to the shops with a friend this morning and was very well behaved.

Bought a box of perfume for dad for xmas, nice one on sale - £6.99! bargain!

Then I will be spending about £3 on groceries later and then £10 on diving session this evening. Nothing else.

Second weekend in a row when I've turned down the offer of going out on the town - now thats will power for me!
  • Just come back from town and have spent....
    7.50 in Wilkos on new dog lead and dog food
    50p car park
    16 quid on 3 tshirts and a pair of combat trousers in the sale
    5 quid ona really nice top in the sale
    2.70 on bits from the corner shop
    almost 1 pound on 3 first class stamps (can't remember the last time I bought a stamp and was horrified at the price!)

So a total of 27.70!:eek:
    Will be on expenses for the next week though as am working abroad so hopefully it'll all even out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure