How much have/will you spend today Saturday 16/9?

Options
13»

Comments

• tootles_2
    tootles_2 Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    Options
    Now't cos I haven't been out, no plans to go out tomorrow either....so a no spend weekend...........

Living in the sunny? Midlands, where the pork pies come from:

saving for a trip to Florida and NYC Spring 2008

Total so far £14.00!!
  • GingerSte
    GingerSte Posts: 2,486 Forumite
    Options
    I bought myself a train ticket so I could come up here to Leeds from sunny Brummieland. I also relented and bought 2 bottles of water at the train station (2x750ml for £2). I know I know, but I was really hot and sweaty after running down to the station in order to miss my train!
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oops not a very good day today.

£16.75 in Boots but got half price sunglasses and triple points :j as they where Boots own brand

3.56 in somerfield but that is household spends

82p in Asda reduced bread but that is household spends

80p In budgens on reduced bread but that is household spends

And went to tescos put somethings in my basket and then put them back and walked out. I have not shopped in tescos for about 6 months and don't think I ever will again. Unless they become the only supermarket in around here for miles.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    moozie wrote:
    Going out and about today with the OH. A walk around the shops and maybe a little lunch somewhere. I think £30 should cover everything I need (couple of bits of make up, newspaper) and everything I want (lunch out, maybe a new top for work) but will report back how it goes.

Well, I'm back to update my spending and it wasn't as low as I had hoped :rolleyes: but it's ok as I underspent last night ;)

So, here goes...

£32.85 @ Body Shop on make up & bits - got a freebie bag with goodies in it which will make a Christmas gift :T
    £1.49 on paracetamol & points from Boots :)
    £0.79 on a bottle of water
    £6.33 @ Starbucks - OH bought us nice lunch so I treated him :love:

Total: £41.46

Can't remember last time I spent as much :think:
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • the_prophet
    Options
    Well it was a really nice day today as did not do that much apart from odd jobs with my little boy. We spent £2.21 on some really nice ham for tea and £4.67 at colemans on a calender for 2007, a bulldog clip and a clip board. Watched a Barbie movie (he loves barbie) and then took a football down the park and watched two local teams (one was red so he thought it was liverpool) for an hour and a half and it was great. hubby was doing an extra days work earning £80 and I did a cleaning/gardening job tonight which earns me £24 so total for today is +£97.12.... not bad!!
  • esthomizzy
    Options
    Well it wasn't as low as I hoped as I realised I needed wine and creme fraiche for my recipe so £4.68 in the end but as a saving grace I did boil up the chicken carcass and make stock with it and I have leftover chicken for sandwiches and curry tommorrow night so I got several meals out of that chicken even if it was an expensive organic one.
    MFi3 member 105 - MFW date Oct 2023 - 12 years 9 months more
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    well todays actully tommorow and i have just updated to say i have spent nothing :j
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just totting up, Sunday Morning, to see what we spent yesterday, but not too bad. Did Tesco shop, but bread was all reduced so we got 3 loaves for freezer at 23p a loaf. Good Shop - £38.50.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • jen30_2
    jen30_2 Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    Just worked out what I spent. 25.00 at the hairdressers. 34.00 in tesco. 50.00 for night out.
    Keep Calm:cool: Smile :D , Enjoy!:dance:

Lightbulb moment 03.08.06

:eek: Debt Free by January 2010:eek:
  • Glass_Half_Empty??
    Options
    I kept to my 80 pounds budget but I lent a mate a tenner so not bad actually only spent 70. Still getting to me knowing I could have paid it towards a bill though :roll: ah well staying in now for a couple of weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure