just signed up to Virgin Vie- Now worried!!

Hi all,

Well after a month or so of trying to decide whether or not to sign up as a Virgin Vie consultant, I finally took the plunge today. And now I m worried about how I am going to get enough people to have parties for me. I am prepared to put in the work but I am new to the area that I live in and I just do not know anyone! Does anyone have any ideas how I can generate parties, my manager told me that leaflet dropping does not really work and I should start with family and friends (all live 300 miles away)!! They are having a couple of parties for me just to get my first £500 sales that I need in 2 months but I need to generate parties from people in the town that I live in now and just dont know what to do. My kids are at an age where they walk home from school so I dont have much to do with "mums in the playground" - Help Help Help- lol...... Thanks guys, any advice welcome..xx

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ask your children's friends' parents ...

Contact local parent and toddler groups ...

Offer to run one for ANY nearby school PTA ...

You are going to have to be a bit "in your face" to begin with, but hopefully you can make friends as well as make a go of the business!

Good luck!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • poppy_f1
    poppy_f1 Posts: 2,637 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    what about putting notices in local shops
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income