time to stop messing around

Comments

• whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    *treating myself* :rotfl:
    Miss Twit needs/wants some new straighteners, her GHDs are playing up, although I suspect it's a loose wire.
    So, I may well go and weigh up the reduced price ones in Boots, as yet, I've not got her anything for Christmas and I've no ideas either.

I'll let you know next time the cat brings in a bird at 3am and chases it under the bed, evil beast :D
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    thats the reason why i never got a cat flap lol ....are the g.h.d's as good as they say it is? i bought myself a pair ages ago (not g.h.d's i might add) and i think i am lucky if i have used them 6 times ..no doubt will give them to my son he uses these things much more than i do
  • ooo EL, i will get me boots girl, just so you can drag me along by my bootstraps:rotfl:

Well done on the positivity:T So it looks like a rally call for everyone:D

I have a feeling that once you have finished your first year and have started your business, then you can kick the second job into touch:j I am sure that will be just what you need and then it is all systems go:cool:

Well done on the new diary, i will be adding it to my over long list of subscriptions:rotfl: :A
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    DD has some GHDs, that she bought with birthday money this year - they are fantastic, I have to admit!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • doodledo_2
    doodledo_2 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Yay a new diary. I am loving the positivity that is flowing through the board at the moment.

Good luck with all your plans and look forward to tagging along on the journey.

PS GHD's are fab :T
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Wow,you have a LOT of aims for 2009.
    We could meet up when u come to do the West Highland Way!
    Wishing youb the best of Scottish.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lula-Hula
    Lula-Hula Posts: 7,868
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hello,

just wandering in to wish you luck with your plans for next year. This positive energy stuff is contagious, keep spreading it about :D

Lula
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    I must agree GHDs are the best..both my DDs use them.Good luck with the essay and making the CD...all sounds very interesting.
  • elantan
    Forumite
    thanks very much everyone i'm loving this feeling of positivity that is going through the boards at the moment ...

went to uni today and i actually enjoyed it usually it's just the thursday class i enjoyed but today's class was good as well ...

then i came home and went to bed...now ...got up at 7.45pm tonight and could barely move i am in torture...i sneezed on saturday and pulled a muscle but it wasnt agony ...however every time i have slept on the new mattress i have woken up in pain ...today however i am in agony i can barely move it hurts me to breathe ...so i have honed in sick from work there is no way i can assist a person with the needs that i work with it just wouldnt work ...and ofcourse the company i work for introduced a new policy stating that i dont get paid for my first three days any more so i aint getting a wage ....i tried not to take the night off but i honestly am in torture here ...so i will effectively be up for most of the night and wont be earning money hhhmmmm something for me to work with i think
  • elantan
    Forumite
    now g.h.d's they have a very good reputation i have even seen them in public toilets eeeek ...

beanie where abouts do you stay? are you near glencoe? i love it up there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport