Personal Trainer AMA

:hello:
Any questions fitness/nutrition related hit me with it!

Thought it might be good to have a place for professionals to help others out with general advice:grouphug:

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Katapolt wrote: »
    Thought it might be good to have a place for professionals to help others out with general advice:grouphug:

If you re posting as a "professional" then you will almost certainly need MSE clearance to do-so!
  • Katapolt
    Katapolt Posts: 291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    pogofish wrote: »
    If you re posting as a "professional" then you will almost certainly need MSE clearance to do-so!
    oh i didnt know that sorry, im new here!
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Katapolt wrote: »
    oh i didnt know that sorry, im new here!
    Check out MSE forum rules:
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs?_ga=2.173067363.1181580443.1511339692-423494737.1487771712

This is probably the relevant bit:
    • I want to give advice, why can't I?
      If you're discussing a topic you have a professional knowledge of you can make that clear, but please don't give "advice". We don't have the resources to check what you say is correct and would hate to hear something had happened to someone reading it.
      If you are discussing a field in which you work, make sure you don't tout for business, or mention or refer to your company name/website (see Why was my post about my company/website/blog deleted?)
      Equally, this is an open forum, so ordinary forum users should bear in mind anyone can say anything. Just because someone says they're an IFA, broker, electrician, etc and sounds knowledgeable, doesn't mean they ARE one. We obviously can't check that what everyone on the forum says is true. As always, it's essential everyone using the site does their own research.
      This is particularly (but not only) relevant on the Pure Money, Health, Old Style, In My Home and Is This Quote Fair? Boards.
    TBH, I personally wouldn't take any health-related advice from a random stranger on t'internet. :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure