PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

where the OS magic happens!!!!

Options

Comments

• doorstep
    doorstep Posts: 192 Forumite
    Options
    honey28 wrote:
    Its so tidy - mine is only ever like this when my kids are asleep!!

Mine is never that tiday - even when the kids are asleep!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    OMG I'm not posting a pic of my kitchen after that one. I'm in a tiny, poky terraced house with a kitchen which is literally 6ft by 10ft. I think elvis bloggs could fit about 6 of my kitchens in hers. The walls are yellow paper with a pattern on and the back of the oven is done in royal blue mosaic tiles. One one wall there is only room for the oven, the fridge and the washing machine and thats it!!! On the other wall is the sink and 2 small cupboards (and people wonder why I havn't got a set of saucepans!!). The cupboards are all cream coloured and the oven is new (I bought it in November) but it is called 'Victoriana' so it is made to look old. The limited space of work tops has the toaster, slow cooker, coffee perculator, kettle, yogurt maker, microwave and cd player on them so there is hardly any room for anything else.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • FunkyFairy
    FunkyFairy Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ok here goes here is my kitchen

IMG_1443.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg

And from the other end

IMG_1445.jpg
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    OMG I'm not posting a pic of my kitchen after that one. I'm in a tiny, poky terraced house with a kitchen which is literally 6ft by 10ft. I think elvis bloggs could fit about 6 of my kitchens in hers. The walls are yellow paper with a pattern on and the back of the oven is done in royal blue mosaic tiles. One one wall there is only room for the oven, the fridge and the washing machine and thats it!!! On the other wall is the sink and 2 small cupboards (and people wonder why I havn't got a set of saucepans!!). The cupboards are all cream coloured and the oven is new (I bought it in November) but it is called 'Victoriana' so it is made to look old. The limited space of work tops has the toaster, slow cooker, coffee perculator, kettle, yogurt maker, microwave and cd player on them so there is hardly any room for anything else.

GO on its not about who has the best kitchen it is about sharing
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Well my kitchen is so small that if you swung a cat it would hit all four walls. However, its about what you do with it that counts ....not how big it is.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Elvis is that kitchen in your holiday home in Hawaii

:D
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    Glad wrote:
    Elvis is that kitchen in your holiday home in Hawaii

:D

How on eart did you find that. Did the name of the photo give it away LOL

Photo location http://www.maui-vacation-homes.net/kitchen.jpg
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    wow elvis bloggs thats lovely *kitchen envy*
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Elvis you big cheat! :D

Having bought my first digital camera several weeks ago and NEVER USED IT (other than a test shot or two) I'll see if I can figure out how to post a pic at the weekend. I'm firmly in the no room to swing a cat camp. Also most of the decor dates from the sixties/seventies. It's vile and there's next to no storage space, but hey I'm just the lodger :rolleyes:
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    FunkyFairy wrote:
    GO on its not about who has the best kitchen it is about sharing
    When I've washed up and tidied it I might do one :o
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004