£10 off £15 spend @ Next new customers or if you haven't shopped online for 6 months

2»

Comments

• Hi,

I've never ordered with Next online before so am interested in this. But I've noticed from the link that there is a £3.99 delivery charge and also a charge for the directory of £3.75.

Please does anyone know the following:

Is there a "free" deliver to store option?

Do you have to buy the directory or is this optional?

Many thx.
  • Yes there is free delivery to store except during sales time, the directory is optional.
  • gigi
    gigi Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I collected a leaflet in store with a PIN code on it. However, as an existing customer I could not find anywhere to enter the code online. I contacted CS who advised me to go to
    hxxp://www.next.co.uk/try10/

you can put the pin code in there-the page does state £10 off when you spend £25, but it did work when spending less than £25.
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Will see if I can pick up a car in town on Saturday.I want the Minion bedding for ds but £28 for a single duvet cover and pillow case is a bit daft!
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    No leaflets in my local store.
  • gigi wrote: »
    I collected a leaflet in store with a PIN code on it. However, as an existing customer I could not find anywhere to enter the code online. I contacted CS who advised me to go to
    hxxp://www.next.co.uk/try10/

you can put the pin code in there-the page does state £10 off when you spend £25, but it did work when spending less than £25.

I thought the £10 off £15 spend was also for customers who haven't used their account for over 6 months. So, I wonder why they have sent you the link for the £10 off £25 spend?

I nipped into my local next store and got a pin code.
  • gigi
    gigi Posts: 111 Forumite
    I thought the £10 off £15 spend was also for customers who haven't used their account for over 6 months. So, I wonder why they have sent you the link for the £10 off £25 spend?

I nipped into my local next store and got a pin code.
    I am a customer who has not shopped online for 6 months- as explained I contacted CS who advised me (over the phone)of the link to input the code as my leaflet did not state this.
  • gigi wrote: »
    I am a customer who has not shopped online for 6 months- as explained I contacted CS who advised me (over the phone)of the link to input the code as my leaflet did not state this.

I know what your saying but it seems Next don't want old customers to get the benefit of the £10 off £15 spend if you need to use the link they give you. Unsure of why they have advertised that current customers can use the new offer.
  • BearNy
    BearNy Posts: 24 Forumite
    Hi,

Is there a "free" deliver to store option?

Free store delivery =)

However, I couldn't find these leaflets in my local store! Darn!
  • Magsnoodle
    Magsnoodle Posts: 263 Forumite
    When I went into store to ask for the Pin number the manager advised that each store had only been sent 300. You might have to ask if they are keeping some back.

Have just used it to get £10 off a dress that I have bought using gift vouchers given to me for my birthday. So in effect I now have a new works dress that cost me nothing and I have £5 left over. Woo hoo xx
    E.F. #38 240.55/1000 SPC8 #375
    DFBXmas 2015 #162 18554 /18554 100%
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family