Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TM , Did you try Boots?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    Quick Hi and Bye this morning!! I have everything up in the air at the mo. I decided to go and get my CV sorted as need to try get a job, that was weds, I heard about a job after speaking to a manager in superdrug same afternoon, applied online with my fancy new shiny cv which took me 3 hours to sort, got a phone call yesterday morning at 9:05 for an interview and I start today :D Shame its only 16 hours but its a foot in the door and having been unemployed for quite a while its a start x
    Well done on the job Sarah.
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I have a lot going on in RL at the moment so haven't been popping in for coffee as much as I would have liked..
    but I have been reading with bated breath DI's plight and pleased she was able to get home eventually to her 'medicine' that 2 little angels took her :)
    sarahnotsoskint -well done
    ssm- well done for taking a break from work, you are always tearing around so hopefully now you can enjoy your trip of a lifetime to the wedding and all the jollities that go with it, and the post wedding party back in the uk,.. im sure all your elite family will be waiting with anticipation for the invite ...we must get transport arranged we haven't had a jolly for a while now ;)
    thanks for the wine glitch..even though im now being watched in my local A
    im back to babysitting duties in London...ds + family arrived home after another Asian adventure and another 24 hours extra in Singapore due to snow in the uk, but now everyones back to a normal routine....
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Just a quick thank you to all who advised about my son and the EON + and the housing association saga (even though hes not with the HA and is buying his property)
    He had several emails going back and forth and has accepted a 75% refund which he was happy with.
    He said if it hadn't been for the support from my elite family and the advise given he would not have had the confidence to question the dilemma and would have accepted the payment that had been taken form his account.
    So thank you Malc + others for your help
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hillybilly, sorry you are having probs in a's :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    That will keep you under the radar:rotfl::rotfl:

Surely will!! :rotfl::rotfl:Might use it at the bigger store
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :mad::mad: latest VM Shop.

Bought 10 different items. APG says "you don't have 8 different items".

Guess they'll be going back tomorrow. Trouble is paid mostly with APG.

SnS
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    :T:T:T:T well done

The fish is lovely, the tomato not spicy one and the mustard one are free, i was so uncouth today and ate it out the tin:eek::eek::rotfl:

You kept that quiet!, enjoy the wedding/holiday then look after x

Last Sunday was the first opportunity I had time to go for a walk for the last 6 weeks - I though **** it.... and within 5 minutes of getting home I had resigned with absolute minimal notice.

I think I have been extremely reckless!

:D:D:D:D:D
    So everyone's going to be tucking into Bubbs Rump. I take it there's more than enough to go around :p:eek::D:rotfl:
    Cheeky!! My rump has shrunk:p:j:j:rotfl::rotfl:

Proof!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I'm thinking of setting up a dog walking business. Does anyone do anything similar please. Just thinking of how best to attract customers ? Any advise would be appreciated. Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,005 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Cheeky!! My rump has shrunk:p:j:j:rotfl::rotfl:

:( I'm a bigger the better sort of guy :(
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories